Friday the thirteenth spooky voodoo vision

Ungrateful asshats.

You have a way with words don't you Mr Biggs.

But I agree completely. Ross has no obligation to be here, Ross being here will have no influence on overall sales, it would be far easier for Big Ant if Ross wasn't here. The reason he is here is simply that PlanetCricket (on the whole) is an enjoyable environment with like minded people who want to see a good cricket game, it is not to boost sales.

I can't believe the rubbish that is being posted lately. People are saying that they are losing interest in the game and Ross somehow has an obligation to fix that. DBC 14 hasn't even started marketing yet ffs.

Love your work Ross (and Biggs)

There was an industry study that showed that the money going to the developer, on average, is only 8% once you take out everyone else's share... :facepalm

If I was to receive a royalty cheque from work-for-hire on a console title then I'd frame it instead of cashing it....

----------

members like biggs made ross to post these kind of things in PC :facepalm

Members like Biggs allow me to be able to do it for they can look in the mirror and laugh.

If I was to receive a royalty cheque from work-for-hire on a console title then I'd frame it instead of cashing it....

I think if it's straight work-for-hire, you've usually already been paid... No royalties for you. :)

members like biggs made ross to post these kind of things in PC :facepalm

Imagine if literally every member of the forum only made posts asking for the release date. What a fun forum that would be.

What i take from all the shenanigans over whether these screenshots were interesting or not is that Ross should err on the side of caution and make sure the game is released before halloween ;)

What i take from all the shenanigans over whether these screenshots were interesting or not is that Ross should err on the side of caution and make sure the game is released before halloween ;)

We should really make a list of every potential important date left in the year and start to mark the card.

British Summertime (BST) Ends on October 27th: I demand something SPECIAL to mark that.
November 5th will surely be the "Fireworks" graphic from "Big Eye"?

We should really make a list of every potential important date left in the year and start to mark the card.

British Summertime (BST) Ends on October 27th: I demand something SPECIAL to mark that.
November 5th will surely be the "Fireworks" graphic from "Big Eye"?

I think by Nov 5th the PC servers will have exploded from all the complaints if the game isn't out!

I think by Nov 5th the PC servers will have exploded from all the complaints if the game isn't out!

REGARDLESS of when the game releases, I demand that they provide something extra. DB15 shots maybe. I NEED THEM.

For the end of BST Ross can show us some rain!!!

Users who are viewing this thread