Friedlele Creations - IPL 2018 Teams updated 08/04/2018

If there's still on disc classic teams - All-time England etc - do you know if the likenesses are still way off / totally random. No problem correcting the fake names but it was a bit annoying having to remove dreadlocks, ponytails etc from, say, 1920's players.

If there's still on disc classic teams - All-time England etc - do you know if the likenesses are still way off / totally random. No problem correcting the fake names but it was a bit annoying having to remove dreadlocks, ponytails etc from, say, 1920's players.
I find some likenesses are better but in general it's the same. It all comes down to IP ownership I guess

View attachment 199828

Here it is, the first official list of the content currently in the Academy created by me…

Thanks a lot for all the time you spend on the creations!

I did want to note that the IPL teams, Rising Pune Supergiants & Gujarat Lions have been officially terminated for the return of Chennai Super Kings and Rajasthan Royals. I'm guessing you might leave it this way until probably the auctions in Feb?

Thanks a lot for all the time you spend on the creations!

I did want to note that the IPL teams, Rising Pune Supergiants & Gujarat Lions have been officially terminated for the return of Chennai Super Kings and Rajasthan Royals. I'm guessing you might leave it this way until probably the auctions in Feb?
I am aware thanks. I did not want to speculate teams and kits. Rather be able to play career with 'current' teams

I am not sure how it works in career, but now there are team lists available in the team manager. So you can add or remove teams from a specific list[DOUBLEPOST=1510582637][/DOUBLEPOST]
Personally I would never go 'get best'. This I where updated teams and linked players get messed up.[DOUBLEPOST=1510582692][/DOUBLEPOST]In fact, come to think of it. I have not seen a get best function. @WealeyH @blockerdave have you?

It's under The academy I think but there's no game prompt like before.

Is it working for anyone ? I'm searching with the user name but it shows me an error saying " No Team Found Matching Criteria "

Is it working for anyone ? I'm searching with the user name but it shows me an error saying " No Team Found Matching Criteria "
It does say later today. I have not shared the latest versions as yet. When I am home I will upload all teams

Was not expecting so much of the list in the OP to be in green, I think I said it earlier but I really can't wait to see them all in action, and it's so nice coming into the game knowing lots of this content is already there. Hopefully they'll become the 'Get Best' options too.

When it comes to what else needs to be done Academy-wise, have you created faces for the teams where you mention players are done, or is it names? Also, I'm assuming as with DBC17 that you'll let someone else have a go ( :P ) at the domestic teams you don't mention in OP?

Was not expecting so much of the list in the OP to be in green, I think I said it earlier but I really can't wait to see them all in action, and it's so nice coming into the game knowing lots of this content is already there. Hopefully they'll become the 'Get Best' options too.

When it comes to what else needs to be done Academy-wise, have you created faces for the teams where you mention players are done, or is it names? Also, I'm assuming as with DBC17 that you'll let someone else have a go ( :P ) at the domestic teams you don't mention in OP?
I have also done faces for teams with an *. Although admittedly not always perfect they will be sufficient. I have no issues with people helping out as I am not the best at faces. My India for example has names correct but I am really not great at Indian players. There was once a guy... right @blockerdave

I have also done faces for teams with an *. Although admittedly not always perfect they will be sufficient. I have no issues with people helping out as I am not the best at faces. My India for example has names correct but I am really not great at Indian players. There was once a guy... right @blockerdave
I don't know if you've used it in the past, or if it's still there, but the overlay option for faces was something I started using to the back end of my editing days on 17. It can be a bit fiddly, a bit time consuming but it does help a great deal in terms of getting the proportions of faces correct; eyes, noses and mouths in the right place. It wasn't perfect but it certainly was an improvement, for me anyway, on just doing them using only my eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread