Friedlele Creations - IPL 2018 Teams updated 08/04/2018

Sorry, another QQ - has BA implemented a visual which shows when an update to a previously downloaded team is available? I used to update every 2 months or so just to ensure my squads were as up to date as possible, but it would be cool if there was a visual pointer show that a creator's file/kit/team etc had a new version ready to download...

@Llewelynf is it possible to edit the australia and England squads? For instance if an outsider player is selected in the squad, or different kits for upcoming series?

What is the logo limit this time around? Is it higher than DBC17?

@Llewelynf is it possible to edit the australia and England squads? For instance if an outsider player is selected in the squad, or different kits for upcoming series?
Squads yes, kits no[DOUBLEPOST=1510673394][/DOUBLEPOST]
Just a head up, in IPL 10 there won't be GL and RPS and they'd be replaced the formerly banned clubs CSK and RR. :)
Already mentioned in an earlier post that I knew this. When the auction has taken place, in February I will update

I'm almost glad I don't have the game yet and can't share anything, so you get all the requests to do everything. That way I can ride in and change everyone's lives when I share the Afghanistan domestic teams.

What , did someone mention Afghanistan ??

I took the Buggers to the Brink of World Cup Glory in 17 , would like to see how the come out in Ashes...

What , did someone mention Afghanistan ??

I took the Buggers to the Brink of World Cup Glory in 17 , would like to see how the come out in Ashes...
Not sure if @Llewelynf is working on other international teams, if not I'll probably update them when I get the steam version. I have a tonne of logos from DBC17, and some new ones I already did out of boredom, ready to go when I do get it on PC.

Thanks, brother. Till when will the players' names be fixed in the non starred teams?

how to add your name in commentary ?
when are indian domestic teams are getting updated?
anyone working on it ?

@Llewelynf does the Pakistani team have proper names or is just the kits, i was watching a live stream from a PC user and they showed the Pak team and the only player that had the correct name was Sarfraz Ahmed? Will this be updated before the game releases?

Guys please as a thought remember Friedlele is not obliged or required to create teams, kits, players, bats. He does it when he has time and has a life outside as well. He is not paid by BigAnt nor us for doing this work, although he should setup a patreon or paypal donation receiving account. So if Pakistan does not have proper names or kit and if the game releases Friedlele is not obliged to have it done or if the Indian domestic is not ready he is not required to create those. Lets all be thankful for what we have it and also remember the game is not released on PC and will not release for until sometime December. I am assuming most of the creations will be done once PC version releases or atleast stand-alone academy releases.

Previous svgs are compatible and pretty much work the same.
Do you mean we can download logos from DBC 17 so I can continue my production process of importing svgs into the DBC 17 academy and downloading them on my PS4 or do I have to buy the game on steam now so I can import them into Ashes cricket on the computer

Do you mean we can download logos from DBC 17 so I can continue my production process of importing svgs into the DBC 17 academy and downloading them on my PS4 or do I have to buy the game on steam now so I can import them into Ashes cricket on the computer
No, what I meant was, if you saved svgs you can use them to upload on Ashes

Users who are viewing this thread