Friedlele Creations - IPL 2018 Teams updated 08/04/2018

Have the Counties all got the correct faces? I know Kent do as I did them but unsure about the rest of them.

It’s amazing how good these kits look.

Just browsing through my teams looking at them right now.

Only a few more counties to do and I'll be able to start my career game. Great work from Llewelyn on the kits completed to date. Thank you.

All Eng Domestic teams shared under LlewelynF7 using @passwordistaco's lineups.
As a bonus, also added the Hampshire kit.

I have re-downloaded them all, and rated a couple I seem to have forgotten the first time. Thank you again for your efforts, and to @passwordistaco for his contributions.

@Llewelynf Thanks for the great kits, especially for the excellent reproduction of Hampshire.

Not sure if it was an issue with my downloading or linking, or some career mode related bug, but in my first career game with your county teams, I was playing against Durham and they had the Essex logo on their caps.

@Llewelynf Thanks for the great kits, especially for the excellent reproduction of Hampshire.

Not sure if it was an issue with my downloading or linking, or some career mode related bug, but in my first career game with your county teams, I was playing against Durham and they had the Essex logo on their caps.
Will check it out now

Users who are viewing this thread