Friedlele's Cricket 19 Creations - India Alternate jersey updated 29/06

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haych14

Club Captain
I will be posting all the content I make for Cricket 19 here.

All progress will be updated as I complete any teams, uniforms, players or bats. I will share teams etc once I am 100% satisfied with the results.

Players created using PlayFace

View attachment 220787
View attachment 220788

Updated Uniforms (Including World Cup 2019 Kits)

View attachment 220789

View attachment 220790

View attachment 220791

View attachment 220792

View attachment 220793

All uniforms will be updated as new ones are released.

Thanks for all the support.
Hey great job honestly loving your creations as well as all the creators content. Pakistan revealed their kit today. In case you need to add more details to perfect the kit. This is the link:

sajeednp

Club Captain
And I get that, but 4 hours per player, per team, approximately 30-35 in a team, let's say just SA, India and Pakistan, that's 105 players, 420 hours, that's 2 weeks, non stop, with no sleep, and I still have a full time job, a wife, and three kids...

Did I mention that there is only one of me?

Who is going to care about my dreams? All I want is is a [HASHTAG]#GAMEOFTHONES[/HASHTAG] (I know its spelt wrong) season 8 rewrite where Jaime and Brienne get married and have beautiful children of the forrest.
Sorry dear.. your works are awsome that is why asked.. didnt know about the time you spend for these..have fun and enjoy :cheers

MK4

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
And I get that, but 4 hours per player, per team, approximately 30-35 in a team, let's say just SA, India and Pakistan, that's 105 players, 420 hours, that's 2 weeks, non stop, with no sleep, and I still have a full time job, a wife, and three kids...

Did I mention that there is only one of me?

Who is going to care about my dreams? All I want is is a [HASHTAG]#GAMEOFTHONES[/HASHTAG] (I know its spelt wrong) season 8 rewrite where Jaime and Brienne get married and have beautiful children of the forrest.
You’re amazing man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread