No Requests Friedlele's Cricket 22 Creations - SA domestic teams ALL done and available

Academy Username
LlewelynF7

ExposedCashew40

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
New 6ft8 debutant for the #Proteas shared under LlewelynF7. Not many great reference pics out there but I think it went ok. I think he uses the DSC DSC bat as Uzman Khawaja but its not in game so settled with plain white.

View attachment 260184
That looks brilliant, well done. I just wanted to know if you will be doing the licensed players such as Shamsi as their appearances don’t look very good or will you just stick to the non-licensed players?

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
That looks brilliant, well done. I just wanted to know if you will be doing the licensed players such as Shamsi as their appearances don’t look very good or will you just stick to the non-licensed players?
Probably will get to him soon. I really do not like the generic versions.

Azamkisran

Club Captain
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Any Chance of Making HS , IHSAN , Nike and Adidas (Sachin Tendulkar) Bats as well?

HRH H

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
For some reason I had unshared him again. Shared now
Thank you so much and for the continued great work. I'm in the process if getting slightly more accurate players and kits for the SA domestic teams. But nowhere near your level of commitment or details.

ChrisCricket

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Firstly excellent playface creations I have downloaded both and they look great both players, huge thanks for all created players for South Africa. I am trying to organise the squad in my game for SA tonight.

Secondly it is also very useful for the South African domestic teams to help some of those get playface players too. Outstanding work from all creators once again.

Users who are viewing this thread