FTP: From the Pavilion general chat

Jakester1288

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I was asking for your details, fool!

Sif you wouldn't just tell me. I thought you didn't know what I meant by not putting yours in your post, and putting a question mark after it.

Jakester1995 is the username, Killers Cricket Club the team name.

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Is there a way I can challenge you Jake, not too sure how challenges work.

You'll get your ass handed to you on a plate with roast beef gravy sauce in an OD match by my team ;)

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Just noticed I have membership. Gutted thought all these cool features I see were for free. I'm really going to miss being able to search for talents.

Jakester1288

School Cricketer
Just noticed I have membership. Gutted thought all these cool features I see were for free. I'm really going to miss being able to search for talents.

Haha it's like 5000 times better with membership. I don't have membership anymore, I wish I could go back to my noob days. :(

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The only thing appealing to me about membership, is either the bidding agent and the training 'pop' viewer, otherwise, I don't really care about it.

Jakester1288

School Cricketer
The only thing appealing to me about membership, is either the bidding agent and the training 'pop' viewer, otherwise, I don't really care about it.

WHAT!?!?

So I don't have my pop tracker anymore? Oh damn, I'll have to work around that in my story somehow.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
I'm taking the training pop viewer is the highlighting of pops with green? Not such a biggie here since all players get a net.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
No, we still see the pops in green. It's when you click on a player and it shows you what they used to be and what they are now.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
No, we still see the pops in green. It's when you click on a player and it shows you what they used to be and what they are now.

I can't see anything apart from "training history" but that doesn't have a key thingy. Anyway thats good to know, if only they let us search for talents.

Jakester1288

School Cricketer
Lets get the talk up in this section a little.

I suppose with a long break between games you can't expect much discussion.

Users who are viewing this thread