FTP: From the Pavilion general chat

Funknath

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
My Current Line up-(need to improve my batting)
  1. I.Rishmal(Batting-Expert,Tech-Capable,Capt-Reasonable)(bought him)
  2. A.Suruchi(Batting-Reasonable,Tech-Ordinary)
  3. A.Shailes(Batting-Ordinary)(need to replace him with a good bat)
  4. A.Varad(Batting-average)(need to replace him with a good bat)
  5. A.Raghunandan (Batting-average)(need to replace him with a good bat)
  6. A.Harku(Batting-ordinary)
  7. K.Ujwal(Batting-poor)(need to replace him with a good bat)
  8. K.Wellington(c)(End-Reasonable,Tech-Accomplished,Cap-Accomplished,Bowl-Accomplished)(bought him)
  9. D.Reid(Tech-Accomplished,Bowl-Accomplished,Field-Capable)(bought him)
  10. C.Withana(Tech-Accomplished,Bowl-Accomplished)(bought him)
  11. J.Gunn(Tech-Expert,Bowl-Expert,Field-Capable)(bought him)

Spinksy

School Cricketer
Fuming here. I created a 'From The Pavilion' account around 2 months ago. I've been trying to sign in roughly every second day to see whether or not I have been assigned a team. I tried signing in again just then and got: 'You have not yet been assigned a team. You will receive an email when a team has been assigned to you.' I've been getting this all the time and no matter how many times I try and get another activation email sent to me I never get one and as a result I can't play. Should I break the rules and create another account or just wait? Because I really do want to try it out and see what all this hype is about.

Tarzan

Chairman of Selectors
Fantasy Cricket Team
India
Profile Flag
India
Try with new account... It might have been due to new season. Try out now. FTP gives team within 2-3 days...

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Can I join,I have just been joined FTP today.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Here is my Starting XI for One Day matches.

1. Malcolm Elgin (Expert batting, Accomplished Technique, Average Endurance, Ordinary Fielding)

2. James Fiebig (Spells 6 and 8) (Capable Batting, Reliable Bowling, Reliable Technique, Leg Spin bowler, Average Power, Average Experience, Capable Endurance)

3. Stephen Byrne (VC) (Expert Batting, Accomplished Technique, Ordinary Power, Capable Captaincy, Ordinary Experience, Capable Endurance)

4. Aidan O'Leary (Ex U19 International, Accomplished Batting, Accomplished Technique, Average Power, Average Fielding, Average Endurance, Poor Experience)

5. Jake Miller (Expert Batting, Capable Technique, Capable Endurance, Average Power, Ordinary Fielding, Average Experience)

6. Zafar Ali (Accomplished Batting, Reliable Technique, Average Endurance, Poor Experience)

7. Murray Oldroyd (WK) (Average Batting, Average Technique, Average Endurance, Ordinary Experience, Reliable Keeping)

8. Bob Kwistel (Spells 2 and 9) (Expert Bowling, Accomplished Technique, Average Power, Reasonable Endurance, Ordinary Experience)

9. Fred Tindall (C) (Spells 3 and 5) (Expert Bowling, Accomplished Technique, Expert Captaincy, Ordinary Experience, Reasonable Endurance, Average Fielding)

10. Graham Phillips (Spells 1 and 7) (Accomplished Bowling, Reliable Technique, Right Arm Fast Medium Bowler, Reliable Power, Capable Experience, Reliable Endurance)

11. Farrukh Naeem (Spells 4 and 10) (Expert Bowling, Reliable Technique, Average Power, Capable Endurance, Average Experience, Average Fielding)

AB-Daveilliers

School Cricketer
Certainly enjoying FTP these days and currently in SOD 2.1 in South Africa.

Moving back over to England again though, despite my probably promotion to division 2 in T20.

Academy investment has just got me hugely annoyed and so I have sold players like Reinhardt Strydom, Aftab Ahmed amongst other U 19 or NT players I had at my disposal.

Don't fancy moving to play division 6 cricket to be honest and might change my decision at the last minute. Although next season will be a real struggle in SOD, especially if my T20 promote.

Jakester1288

School Cricketer
Just waiting for the off/new season, so these dead players can come back to life, and I can have fun managing this again.

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Guys, I've just joined! Dunno what to do. Help me!
My team has already played a match, but we did only bowl. My batting space is left empty.

Can someone help me:).

And I'm a illiterate in FTP. So, even if its silly, don't mind:p.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Firstly buy a fair few players for under 10K with either capable/reliable primary with around the same technique and Reasonable/Capable endurance. Also maybe look for power in batsman and pace bowlers (dont worry about power for spin bowlers though) and ordinary fielding is pretty good. Once you have done that and most of your players are around that skill level, fire your crap players and then you will be an alright side.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Guys, I've just joined! Dunno what to do. Help me!
My team has already played a match, but we did only bowl. My batting space is left empty.

Can someone help me:).

And I'm a illiterate in FTP. So, even if its silly, don't mind:p.

Definitely read the manual first.

It's not possible to only bowl, like in real cricket it's not possible. Maybe it is a current match in which you have only bowled so far?

Go on to the forums and go to the New Players forum. You can find a mentor there. And also read the newbie guide, go to "links" under the "help" section.

I am assuming your team is located in India?

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Yes. He asked that question to me on MSN and I told him that they were still in the opposing teams innings.

Users who are viewing this thread