FTP: From the Pavilion general chat

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
If you read my blog, it says that I had to avoid relegation this season with my youth brigades, having been newly promoted this season to division 3. But by the look of things, I might as well be promoting to division 2 after a magnificent win today, courtesy of some sheer quality death bowling from Joseph Clarke and Qadir Murat. Also that's the 15th consecutive win for our youths if you include only the main tournament (Had lost a youth friendly to Sartaj earlier :p).

Chewie

BCCI President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Had my first plop ever today :( O'Keeffe plopped his power to exceptional from world class lol. It only popped a couple of weeks ago lol

HawkAussie

Panel of Selectors
Hobart Hurricanes
Profile Flag
Australia
Just got my pavilion membership and these are intersting stats

Hardest League
275th - OD
230th - T20
82nd - Youth (11th in Australia)

No wonder it is hard in Australia Youth :noway

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
won by 227 runs. I only outrated them by 10k, and I went with 3 spinners on a hard pitch.

lolz.

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
sigh i'm such an idiot.

had a busy weekend and didn't remember to set orders for the cup game, was going to throw it as i was going to be outrated by like 30k and need to rest players for next friday's 1st v 2nd match. got some stars on weary now ffs and i obv got hammered anyway

jdeus

FTP World League Div 2 Champion S13
wow, been a while since anyone posted anything!! :eek:

is everyone still alive and kicking?

Chewie

BCCI President
Well I don't really visit PC.net any more :p My team's chugging along, a number of upset victories this season but just going to end up mid table in everything

Iridium

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
New Zealand
I've been distracted by other things. I only log in once or twice a week to make a youth pull and check on results.

Chewie

BCCI President
My team's rebuilding though so it's to be expected. Went down from 200k to 150k in ratings, still beating teams with 170k ratings though

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Needed 54 to win off the last four overs in my t20 encounter (hard surface), and I was home with 4 balls to spare! Quite a remarkable win to push us well into safety zone. :)

Iridium

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Might sell off a large chunk of my players at the end of season and buy some good young senior players. Time to start anew to get me back into this.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
A pretty disappointing season for myself, relegated in One Day, decent T20 position when should have been pushing for promotion and should have been a win in the Youth league but a loss in the last week of the season put us second.

Stats been pretty average:

One Day:

Omara's been the only standout with the bat, scoring 665 runs @ 41.56, with the only century (101) during the season.

Michael Young's been the only other batsman to average above 30, with 399 runs @ 33.25. Pettinger, Mol and O'Leary all scored over 300 runs as well, but averaged in the 20's.

Bowling was very disappointing, Tindall the standout with 22 wickets @ 28.18. Dharson and Bollinger averaged in the 40's and Yousif and Whiteman averaged over 70 o_O

T20:

Ruben Mol dominated with the bat, 874 runs @ 87.4. Murch 661 runs @ 55.08.

O'Leary and Crane the only other players to score over 200 runs.

Bol topped the wickets chart with 27 wickets @ 10.30. Lansing and Healy also took 20 wickets each @ respective averages of 11.4 and 15.25.

Yousif and Goedhart also had decent averages in the low 20s with 25 wickets between them.

Youth:

Well our stats show that 'how the fearsome tweak did we not win the league'

Cameron Peters 867 runs @ 108.38, O'Keeffe 839 runs @ 83.90 and Craig Crane 602 runs @ 54.73.

Jayden Wright also averaged 46 with the bat.

Marcel Lansing was the pick of the bowlers with 33 wickets @ 7.79, with Goedhart close behind with 32 wickets @ 11.06. Dysart also put in a strong season heading into his final youth season, with 26 wickets @ 10.42.

Van der Schyff was also decent with 16 wickets @ 19.06, but we were let down by the lone spinner, Juffermans who only took 6 wickets @ 59.33.

Users who are viewing this thread