Game Screens

Hi LM...

Amazing Work!

Stuff I noted from these screens were...
1. The Blonde Hair of Warney (I suppose) is amazing...
2. The Horizon beyond the ground is plain... Consider afforestation ;)
3. And in one of the pics in the zip file, there is a small arrow mark between the keeper and the stumps... What is that for???
4. The shots & stance looks amazing...
5. A query... Can the ball marker on the pitch be toggled off in the options for a more challenging gameplay???

Continue your great work man....

Hoping to get my hands over this marvel of a cricket game!!!

Cheers
Krishna

:hpraise

Srinath Krishna said:
Hi LM...

Amazing Work!

Stuff I noted from these screens were...
1. The Blonde Hair of Warney (I suppose) is amazing...
2. The Horizon beyond the ground is plain... Consider afforestation ;)
3. And in one of the pics in the zip file, there is a small arrow mark between the keeper and the stumps... What is that for???
4. The shots & stance looks amazing...
5. A query... Can the ball marker on the pitch be toggled off in the options for a more challenging gameplay???

Continue your great work man....

Hoping to get my hands over this marvel of a cricket game!!!

Cheers
Krishna

:hpraise

Hi mate.

1 - thanks
2 - ok, ill look into that
3 - ball movement indicator based on what batsman has 'read'
4 - thanks
5 - yes.

also you should update your sig ;) and avatar :)

cheers,

LM

legend_master said:
Hi mate.

1 - thanks
4 - thanks
5 - yes.

cheers,

LM

:D ... Been Busy to notice that man... Changed it now!!! :)

I think in some of the latest screenshots the batsman's arm disappears and goes through his leg whilst he is in stance.

legend_master said:
Hi mate.

1 - thanks
4 - thanks
5 - yes.

cheers,

LM

LM when you say that the indicator shows what the batsman has read, do you mean that if the batsman does not pick a delivery, say the flipper or doosra, then this arrow will "lie" to us. I think this is a great idea. Better batsmen would almost always pick the right direction, where as tail enders would have no clue. It will also make batting that much more fun.

arkmarkell said:
LM when you say that the indicator shows what the batsman has read, do you mean that if the batsman does not pick a delivery, say the flipper or doosra, then this arrow will "lie" to us. I think this is a great idea. Better batsmen would almost always pick the right direction, where as tail enders would have no clue. It will also make batting that much more fun.

Correct. You will have to do decide if you trust what the batsman 'read' - top players will obviously be more 'trustworthy' than tailenders ;)

legend_master said:
Correct. You will have to do decide if you trust what the batsman 'read' - top players will obviously be more 'trustworthy' than tailenders ;)
This is a fantastic idea mate. A legendary one for sure :hpraise

legend_master said:
Genius!

legend_master said:

what about line and length. or is it movement only. i think it is much better to have this than no indicator at all.

holmie said:
what about line and length. or is it movement only. i think it is much better to have this than no indicator at all.

line and length are dealt with by the late popping up of the bowling cursor. But movement will mean the ball may not land on that cursor so you'll really have to keep your wits about you when batting...certainly wont be easy..unlike some other game we wont mention :rolleyes:

just wondering but instead of the power bar when going red it always being a noball is there a chance you could make it turn into a full toss or beamer to hit?

duded64 said:
just wondering but instead of the power bar when going red it always being a noball is there a chance you could make it turn into a full toss or beamer to hit?

totally...it will be a case of if you go into the red with the bowling, several outcomes could occur: i) no-ball ii) full toss iii) wide iv) nothing or v) combinations of any or all of the previous

LM

Users who are viewing this thread