Gamepad controllers

Tell

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Help please. My gamepad controller doesn't pick up in Cricket 2004 on Windows XP. It worked OK in Windows 98, but although XP picks it up OK in the gaming options.. Cricket can't find it. I've got the latest drivers, I've tried not using the profiler. I went into a store and tried an Xbox controller with a USB converter... that didn't wotk either. HAs anyone got one that works out there that is also running Windows XP Pro ? Furthermore... can anyone help?Help please. My gamepad controller doesn't pick up in Cricket 2004 on Windows XP. It worked OK in Windows 98, but although XP picks it up OK in the gaming options.. Cricket can't find it. I've got the latest drivers, I've tried not using the profiler. I went into a store and tried an Xbox controller with a USB converter... that didn't wotk either. HAs anyone got one that works out there that is also running Windows XP Pro ? Furthermore... can anyone help? Help please. My gamepad controller doesn't pick up in Cricket 2004 on Windows XP. It worked OK in Windows 98, but although XP picks it up OK in the gaming options.. Cricket can't find it. I've got the latest drivers, I've tried not using the profiler. I went into a store and tried an Xbox controller with a USB converter... that didn't wotk either. HAs anyone got one that works out there that is also running Windows XP Pro ? Furthermore... can anyone help? Help please. My gamepad controller doesn't pick up in Cricket 2004 on Windows XP. It worked OK in Windows 98, but although XP picks it up OK in the gaming options.. Cricket can't find it. I've got the latest drivers, I've tried not using the profiler. I went into a store and tried an Xbox controller with a USB converter... that didn't wotk either. HAs anyone got one that works out there that is also running Windows XP Pro ? Furthermore... can anyone help? Gamepad controllers Gamepad controllers Gamepad controllers

Users who are viewing this thread