Gameplay Videos

krans4u

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
@MattW and @BigAntStudios at around 42:10 observe the non striker he starts running along the ball's direction, it can also be observed in next delivery... A bug ?

A game play video I made of my first match after patch 1 update for Don Bradman Cricket 14. A 10 overs match between Pakistan (me) and South Africa. The match went down to the wire and the super over!! Amazing finish. You can see the changes to the fielding and running as well as the fielding view camera ( with fielding positions showing ).

----------

2 short videos of some good leg spin bowling ( first career match )

Last edited by a moderator:

fanirama

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned

This one took me by surprise as how natural it felt - finally causing me to miss the run out. The non-striker took off and almost reached the other end before the batsman started off.
(there is a clipping issue however as the bowler just walks through the stumps. Maybe a future version fix)

tysonbennett

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

Jamo99

School Cricketer
Video

Hey Guys,

Just put up my first DBC 14 video and it was the most bizarre thing thats happened so far. Like, subscribe and thanks! YouTube
Will take around 1 hour.:cheers

cricfan11

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hey Guys,

Just put up my first DBC 14 video and it was the most bizarre thing thats happened so far. Like, subscribe and thanks! YouTube
Will take around 1 hour

I guess you forgot to make it public, it says "the video is private".

mazd

International Cricketer
Had quite an interesting experience in my career mode. In a 4 day match it was raining, the players continued to play in slight drizzle. So after a delay due to rain the match continued I was called into bowl, now the 'interesting' part. My player started bowling full tosses every delivery even if I bowled a short leg spinner he continued bowling hight full tosses. I guess it was due to rain and wetness of the bowl shows the realism of the game.

A video of a high full toss. Sorry for the bad quality.
[YOUTUBE]Weird dismissal Don Bradman 14: Weird dismissal Don Bradman 14 - YouTube[/YOUTUBE]

joejoe018

Associate Cricketer
Had quite an interesting experience in my career mode. In a 4 day match it was raining, the players continued to play in slight drizzle. So after a delay due to rain the match continued I was called into bowl, now the 'interesting' part. My player started bowling full tosses every delivery even if I bowled a short leg spinner he continued bowling hight full tosses. I guess it was due to rain and wetness of the bowl shows the realism of the game.

A video of a high full toss. Sorry for the bad quality.
[YOUTUBE]Weird dismissal Don Bradman 14: Weird dismissal Don Bradman 14 - YouTube[/YOUTUBE]

That was a no ball but you got him out :D

Xtreme Tornado

School Cricketer
So 2 days ago I uploaded a couple of videos to my YouTube channel showcasing career mode and when I mean showcasing, I mean play out career mode in its entirety (1st season at least).

Just to give you guys a quick description of it, I'll playing out a batsman only career (opening batsman to be precise) as an Englishman starting out in Australian State cricket aiming to become one of England's best.

The videos itself are at max 20 minutes long all pre-recorded and no commentary because Roxio Game Capture HD doesn't allow live commentary or the software is not capable of it.... or something like that. I've already recorded an entire season, it took roughly 60 videos to film but I'll probably upload 2 matches a day depending on the amount of videos there is for a match.

Anyway, without any delay, here is the 1st video of the series...... An Englishman in Australia:

Users who are viewing this thread