Last edited by a moderator:

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Man ,look at that . The keeper is moving quickly to the offside before the ball is pitched. Strange.

Yeah man you cannot expect real life WK in a video game they are coded to do certain things at those certain times...So its strange when you look in the replay but its actually awesome in real time...:cheers

The_Pharoah

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Looks pretty dodge

lol I posted this in another thread but realised its probably appropriate for here too:

at the time the ball is scooped, the fielder is atleast 15-20m away AND the ball is moving AWAY from him. He is then warped to the ball. :yes

Gotta love it...don't you?

tysonbennett

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
lol I posted this in another thread but realised its probably appropriate for here too:

at the time the ball is scooped, the fielder is atleast 15-20m away AND the ball is moving AWAY from him. He is then warped to the ball. :yes

Gotta love it...don't you?

Hahaha - I knew this was happening, but I was being too lazy to go and check the replays. Thanks for this. I was thinking that I am imagining things and going crazy

It usually happens when I have whacked a bowler for a few boundaries, and then the AI probably tries to balance out or whatever and tries to cheat its way to a wicket. Those artificially intelligent bast8rds. I would be okay with this in regular match mode because the next batsman comes in, but it hurts when it happens to your career player

The_Pharoah

International Coach
Hahaha - I knew this was happening, but I was being too lazy to go and check the replays. Thanks for this. I was thinking that I am imagining things and going crazy

It usually happens when I have whacked a bowler for a few boundaries, and then the AI probably tries to balance out or whatever and tries to cheat its way to a wicket. Those artificially intelligent bast8rds. I would be okay with this in regular match mode because the next batsman comes in, but it hurts when it happens to your career player

yeah funny thing though is that it didn't happen to me - I was at the non-strikers' end. Just that, when I saw the player (Trott I think it was) scoop the ball, I looked over at the fielder and said 'nah, it'll be fine' and then zooooooommmmmmm...caught!!! :facepalm AI strikes again! lol.

I'm wondering whether this is because the AI is just 'late' somehow in its animation in moving the fielder to the ball, however it looks b/s because you can clearly see in slo mo that the ball is going AWAY from the fielder, not towards him.

I'm crossing my fingers (and toes for the hell of it) that this is fixed in the patch.

angad

Chairman of Consent
yeah funny thing though is that it didn't happen to me - I was at the non-strikers' end. Just that, when I saw the player (Trott I think it was) scoop the ball, I looked over at the fielder and said 'nah, it'll be fine' and then zooooooommmmmmm...caught!!! :facepalm AI strikes again! lol.

I'm wondering whether this is because the AI is just 'late' somehow in its animation in moving the fielder to the ball, however it looks b/s because you can clearly see in slo mo that the ball is going AWAY from the fielder, not towards him.

I'm crossing my fingers (and toes for the hell of it) that this is fixed in the patch.

Super human fielders have been fixed in patch # 2. It has been confirmed by @HBK619.

Westindies

Club Captain
PS3 and XBOX users never play good cricket? :p there are no videos of reverse swing , even mattw s not posting much :rolleyes

Users who are viewing this thread