Gameplay Videos

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
The AI bowled off their legs happens a bit too frequently for my liking, anyhow a wicket's a wicket I guess!

the good thing about that particular dismissal, which isn't shown as clearly in that replay but i saw when using the interactive replay, is that it was actually an inside edge on to the pad, so it was a bit better than the usual off the pads dismissal.

cooks1st100

Panel of Selectors
the good thing about that particular dismissal, which isn't shown as clearly in that replay but i saw when using the interactive replay, is that it was actually an inside edge on to the pad, so it was a bit better than the usual off the pads dismissal.

Yeah I've had a few like that which I also don't mind, the ones that wind me up are when the ball is going down leg but the batsman also moves outside leg, the ball hits him and deflects onto the stumps!

Luke Playtime

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
After being away on holidays and surviving the cyclone that hit Central QLD. I have finally been able to upload my first gameplay for Xbox One.
1st innings for a 10 overs match against Planet Cricket

ntrav

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
The highlights from the first two games I've played so far

My first wicket! :)

My first wicket with a spinner, just after 12 mins (there's a load of other footage including a dropped catch from my keeper because I forgot to trim the video).

My favourite shot (that I've played) so far.

noahcricket13

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just posted a new video!!
Check it out during the Aus vs Sri innings break
What an innings from Maxwell!!!:clap

Cheers:cheers Enjoy the second innings:)
good episode fossil

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Some of you might get a kick out of this example of cool physics, the ball gets creamed into the close fielder's leg then balloons up to the bowler who takes a C&B.

Trust me it looks great initially but when it happens a few times, you will get sick of it. The close-in fielders in the game act more like a brick wall than actual fielders.

Users who are viewing this thread