NZ....
LQ
QG
Sydney Thunder
Hi i am planning to buy a new tablet i had one which i sell to get a pc
Im gonna mention my Range in INR & PKR

PKR : 12000
INR : almost 8000

Here is a table shoeing minimum reqs and previous tab in ()

Android minimum Jelly beans or up
RAM 1 GB or up (2 GB in previous)
Space 16 Minimum (16)
Size 8 or more (8.1)

Last edited:

Alexei.

User Title Purchaser
PAK...
NZ....
LQ
QG
Sydney Thunder
My previous Dell Venue 8 Had Battery of 6 + if 90%

Should i buy the old one again

Need suggestions @Ali.
Old one it was in black

dell-venue-8.jpg

Alexei.

User Title Purchaser
PAK...
NZ....
LQ
QG
Sydney Thunder
So, just edited this thread :P

Situation:
GFX Card: EVGA GTX1050ti SSC ACX3 DDR5 4GB
RAM: 8GB
Processor: yeah the real problem.i3 or i5
Which generation? 143$ Budget. (Including Motherboard power supply)
Motherboard ?
Power supply?
@asprin The New Staffie!

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
I built a machine last year, I had the same query with the processor but in my case it was a full build, so I could settle for an i5 (instead of i7) to get a better GFX card. If your sitting on the EVGA id futureproof a bit and go with the i5, you'll find the limitations of the i3 pushed pretty quickly...

Alexei.

User Title Purchaser
PAK...
NZ....
LQ
QG
Sydney Thunder
I built a machine last year, I had the same query with the processor but in my case it was a full build, so I could settle for an i5 (instead of i7) to get a better GFX card. If your sitting on the EVGA id futureproof a bit and go with the i5, you'll find the limitations of the i3 pushed pretty quickly...
I5 which generation? :-/

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You can go for a Pentium G4560 atm if you're going out of budget, it's a powerful CPU with 2 cores and 4 threads which also supports hyper threading, priced at just $48. You can go with the EVGA 500W at a mere $35. Further you can get any outperforming motherboard for $60.

Alexei.

User Title Purchaser
PAK...
NZ....
LQ
QG
Sydney Thunder
You can go for a Pentium G4560 atm if you're going out of budget, it's a powerful CPU with 2 cores and 4 threads which also supports hyper threading, priced at just $48. You can go with the EVGA 500W at a mere $35. Further you can get any outperforming motherboard for $60.
That's great! I'm not sure of the budget though 100$ is confirmed. :P Eid+Birthday+Sellingmyoldcard
Though i would love if i can extend it to i3.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
That's great! I'm not sure of the budget though 100$ is confirmed. :P Eid+Birthday+Sellingmyoldcard
Though i would love if i can extend it to i3.
See one thing, i3 or i5 or i7, the names don't matter at all. The thing that matters is number of cores, CPU clock speed and hyper threading. For instance - i3(6th get 6100) is outperformed by the Pentium(7th gen G4560) as it has higher clock speed and same number of cores and threads with hyper threading. i3 6100($90) vs P G4560($48) - isn't it a massive difference, that's just 'cause of its name.

Alexei.

User Title Purchaser
PAK...
NZ....
LQ
QG
Sydney Thunder
See one thing, i3 or i5 or i7, the names don't matter at all. The thing that matters is number of cores, CPU clock speed and hyper threading. For instance - i3(6th get 6100) is outperformed by the Pentium(7th gen G4560) as it has higher clock speed and same number of cores and threads with hyper threading. i3 6100($90) vs P G4560($48) - isn't it a massive difference, that's just 'cause of its name.
So i can run i3 compatible games :-/?

Users who are viewing this thread