Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Bloody el I had no idea they go into so much depth for this sort of thing. Interesting watch.

I am so excited data science is being incorporated into cricket. I know a couple of my friends who recently got hired for League 2 football teams to work on data models to improve performance in games. It's such an exciting area and we could really be looking at a new approach to the game that is likely to almost negate the effect of first innings batting.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I am just posting here so 3 different Brummies posted in a row, a PC record :p

On topic: hitting ball further looks great ....

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
Legend has it anyone who brings all three of us together gets granted the ability to call forth the Eternal Dragon...

But yeah, nice that it opens the sport up to a different kind of expertise, not long till the IPL catch on I'm guessing.

D

Deleted member 46200

I am so excited data science is being incorporated into cricket. I know a couple of my friends who recently got hired for League 2 football teams to work on data models to improve performance in games. It's such an exciting area and we could really be looking at a new approach to the game that is likely to almost negate the effect of first innings batting.

I am just posting here so 3 different Brummies posted in a row, a PC record :p

On topic: hitting ball further looks great ....

Legend has it anyone who brings all three of us together gets granted the ability to call forth the Eternal Dragon...

But yeah, nice that it opens the sport up to a different kind of expertise, not long till the IPL catch on I'm guessing.
I have heard Trivago do good deals on hotel rooms... And no, I don't flog it... Just change the sheets and leave no crumbs in the bed. Intrigued to see this work... ?

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
First match from the Younis Khan Stadium, Miranshah, FATA to be broadcast live on TV. A Pakistan XI, comprising Shahid Afridi, Inzamam-ul-Haq, Junaid Khan among others, took on a UK Media XI, who got battered, of course.

21616205_1748165345202554_4130142027345280710_n.jpg

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
IMG_0049.JPG

Cannot wait for this today. Stoney Lane gets a mention, had many a curry there after nights drinking at 2am !

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Bhuveshvar Kumar figures were awesome in the last match, he is the best pace bowling asset for India right now.

S

Satan666

Asking a serious question based on some observations Ive made on Cricinfo

Why is it that this RunOrder segment on cricket is fill of only Indians? I could notice Shaun Tait but lst I checked he is an Indian citizen now!

This RunOrder Segment applies to only series in which India participate in?

Also most distressing is it starts up like an Indian skit which is bogus comedy as far as I am concerned, needless to say i couldnt watch further like less than 30 secs in a couple instances I stop!

This brings me to a further question can anyone opinion another great cricket site other than cricinfo? At this point it seems the website only cater to the fans of Team India!

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
The "bestiest" (I meant it) I've ever heard on Sachin Tendulkar! Although most of Harsha's speech is in Marathi, so perhaps I'll try translating it in English sometime. But any Marathi people around here, give it a go.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
For all those who say UAE is Pakistan's home ground
Misbah: Before the match started we looked at the pitch and were really disappointed. We had intimated to the curators that we wanted a pitch that would produce a result. We were fine with losing the game, but when we looked at the pitch it was a road. And that's been the case with us in the UAE - mostly, we haven't gotten the pitches we would have wanted
How Pakistan lost their home but found a family | The Cricket Monthly | ESPN Cricinfo

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I was hesistant to read the article, didnt bother in the end.

As cricinfo continue their biasness I couldnt expect anything with this!
The Cricket Monthly is edited by Osman Samiuddin, and is editorially independent from Cricinfo. So even if you find Cricinfo biased, i think you'd like The Cricket Monthly.

Users who are viewing this thread