General Cricket Discussion

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
So annoyed to see sixes that are 66m going comfortably over the boundary. Day by day the value of six is decreasing. I am a strong advocate of the ICC forcing a minimum boundary size for all stadium around the world.

S

Satan666

So annoyed to see sixes that are 66m going comfortably over the boundary. Day by day the value of six is decreasing. I am a strong advocate of the ICC forcing a minimum boundary size for all stadium around the world.

Stems from T20? Aint so?

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
That is good news: will be interesting to see how Ireland develops as a test nation

That’s the big challenge really. Who will play them, and how often. Will patience be shown them. Takes most countries decades to be competitive?

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I hope it is more than just a gimmick and has some real meaning and that it can be the stepping stone for more countries to take par in test cricket...
Somehow, I've got a feeling that it's not gonna live up to its expectations.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
I hope it is more than just a gimmick and has some real meaning and that it can be the stepping stone for more countries to take par in test cricket...

The ICC didn't want to make cricket a part of the Olympics, I highly doubt they'll want more test sides syphoning their funds.

S

Satan666

Well what else you expect when its primarily managed by Indians with an agenda? I dont use cricinfo anymore, if I need updates I use bbc sports. Cricinfo writings are 90% on the Indian team.

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Why BPL have so many overseas players in a team?

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
That's how they gain popularity and money. Same with any other T20 league like psl and ipl.
Not same though. They have like 13-14 overseas players per team and that's too much I think.

Users who are viewing this thread