KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
B

Bigby Wolf

http://www.espncricinfo.com/series/...n-Cricket-Council-Under-19s-Asia-Cup-2017-18/

Anyone following? Nepal and Afghanistan beat India and they were out of the Asia Cup. Pakistan and Afghanistan in the finals and Afghanistan is looking good to win this final and the Asia Cup. Bright future for Afghanistan and wish how the normal Asia cup would be like this with so many teams.
Yeah it is being telecasted live in India (only the final match) on the star network that Ikram Ali of Afghanistan played a very good innings of 100 odd not out at one stage Afghanistan were just around 100 till 32 overs but did extremely well to reach 247. Now Pakistan are 2 down already for 11 chasing that target also Afghanistan beat Pakistan in the very first game of the tournament by making them all out under 57 and India lost to Bangladesh * not Afghanistan as they were in different groups.

B

Bigby Wolf

Take a bow the U - 19 Afghanistan team for winning the Asia Cup bundled out Pakistan for 63 in the final the two spinners Mujeeb especially was too good and dominated the match completely. A historic day in the Afghanistan cricket history for sure .

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Why did he waste a review? That is just unbelievable. Can't for the life of me understand that.

Will these two clowns Gavaskar and Manjerekar be in the com box in SA?
I simply can't stand Manjrekar and Bhogle. Manjrekar talks for about 20 minutes straight without a pause, and Bhogle praises the opposition more than India, or otherwise makes points that would otherwise demote India's confidence and their ability to win. Sunny is not bad, makes decent points, has very good knowledge of the game.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Bhogle praises the opposition more than India, or otherwise makes points that would otherwise demote India's confidence and their ability to win.
So you expect him to be biased towards India? He is the most unbiased commentator i know. Probably the reason BCCI sacked him.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
So you expect him to be biased towards India? He is the most unbiased commentator i know. Probably the reason BCCI sacked him.

Agree. Him and Mark Nicholas are an absolute class apart.

Gavaskar has a wealth of knowledge? He's a proper moron who talks crap. He will praise a pull shot and the next ball if the batsman is beaten he will bash him for not playing in the 'v'. ALSO, I find his criticism of batting at a poor pace in limited overs HILARIOUS.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Definitely not, but I feel he praises opposition more than India. As a commentator, you must be neutral. Just my opinion. Although , that was a small part of why I am not a huge fan of him. I think he was sacked because of being biased. Gavaskar makes ok points, he may have played slow as hell in his time, but I think he's bearable. Manjrekar is probably the worst, I have to mute when he starts talking and only put back the volume when the commentators switch.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Definitely not, but I feel he praises opposition more than India.
Praising one team more than the other doesn't necessarily mean that he's biased. Maybe he thinks there's more to praise in the other team. And i've seen lots of matches where he praised India a lot.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I simply can't stand Manjrekar and Bhogle. Manjrekar talks for about 20 minutes straight without a pause, and Bhogle praises the opposition more than India, or otherwise makes points that would otherwise demote India's confidence and their ability to win. Sunny is not bad, makes decent points, has very good knowledge of the game.
Agree.

I'd hear the one who's been on the pitch, dominated the game for years than a one who's yet to pick a bat in life and comment on what the team/player should or shouldn't do.

Some posts in this thread are hilariously bad.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Regarding the commentators talking about home vs away team, I feel the commentators should be first as @Villain said have experience in cricket. I see folks like Akash Chopra, Rohan Gavaskar who did shit in their career speak about current generation cricketers as if they themselves achieved greater heights. They should nowhere be near the commentary team.

Also its good to have a country based commentary team. The commentators need not show biasedness but should definitely speak more about their country which they are representing, good or bad. Being an Indian I cannot be commenting on Australians but yes I can always give my 2 cent which 90% will be wrong. Commentators need to accept that fact.

Third Manjreker is an a**ho*e. I have no idea why is he there everywhere. I love very few commentators regardless of countries and biasedness. I love Harsha Bhogle, Simon Doull, Ramiz Raza, Ian Bishop, Pommie Mbangwa, Mark Nicholas, Alan Wilkins.

Last edited:

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Also its good to have a country based commentary team. The commentators need not show biasedness but should definitely speak more about their country which they are representing, good or bad.
Commentators can also have knowledge about the other team. Why shouldn't they comment on it, if they know enough?

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

Would love to hear comments on this. Did some hard work to make this montage.
:thumbs Too good, well done although not really sure - YT might take it down due to copyright.

Users who are viewing this thread