Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Well.... The sole reason for me bringing out the writers identity and with you there is always this is India/BCCI thing :p.
And there's a reason. If CSA used the same tactics as BCCI does in ICC, there would be a "CSA thing".

S

Satan666

Posted on this issue a couple years back and as a member pointed out there aint a viable option to cricinfo so we keep going back.

Similar to everything else in cricket there exist an Indian theme throughout, ESPN are just cashing in.

Even on this forum we witness more activity in the Indian sub threads.

Yet they talk about expanding the game, when in fact they are containing it!

Kass D

County Cricketer
Am not a Indian . But i dont think bashing Indians will help cricket in the long run. Just saying

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Asia Cup 2018 has been moved from India to UAE. An expected move. It'll be in September.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Yup was just going to post it, Asia Cup Moved To UAE. I would say a good decision although is safe place to play cricket, the political scenario should be looked into. So India Pakistan encounter soon!

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
When will India tour Pakistan. Will it happen in our life time ?
Nope do not think so. Until the political scenario improves, I do not think India or Pakistan will tour each other.

Kass D

County Cricketer
Nope do not think so. Until the political scenario improves, I do not think India or Pakistan will tour each other.
I am dead sure Pakistan will tour India within next 10years. I dont think there is such a security risk in India. And there is lot more money in touring india anyways.

S

Satan666

Am not a Indian . But i dont think bashing Indians will help cricket in the long run. Just saying

Bashing Indians? Amazes me in 2018 they/you still play the victim card. Indians control of cricket coincided with the death of Asociate/WI/Zim/SL cricket, now theyre killing off county cricket with the IPL. Still though yall are victims!

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Bashing Indians? Amazes me in 2018 they/you still play the victim card. Indians control of cricket coincided with the death of Asociate/WI/Zim/SL cricket, now theyre killing off county cricket with the IPL. Still though yall are victims!
Btw he is an ex Sri Lankan domestic player. He has had his share of discussion long before your existence on this forum. So I am pretty sure he is not acting as a BCCI agent victim.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
It will never happen until they can sort out this kashmir issue in a peaceful way, and that will be a long time.
That is a big word. Kashmir has nothing to do with the political scenario between two countries. It always has been sponsored terrorism. I am not here to debate who sponsors and whose fault it is but I can definitely let you know Kashmir was never an issue. 26th November Mumbai Attacks was the reason for not playing although we did play one series in India.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
As soon as the BCCI profit margins reduce!
That is never going to happen and I am proud of that fact. India is only growing as a country. With the country growing, BCCI will only become powerful. This can only change if USA or China come up in cricket or else its going to be BCCI earning profit margins. Now I am not advocating dictatorship, but hey if I am working more, I should be paid more. So if the advertisors feel that matches of India get them more revenue, so be it. Oh also if not US, China, one other way is people themselves getting bored of cricket and football rising more and more. If it happens margins can reduce. Until then day dreaming is a good option.

Users who are viewing this thread