Master Bates

School Cricketer
India
ENG....
DD.....
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
This shit has gone so long that now I'm not even surprised or interested in these posts by Jofra.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I know how serious the situation is, we all need to do our part but I really feel for cricket this was a good thing to happen in terms of players and fans getting much deserved rest. We all were fatigued by mindless series, t20 cups and cricket being played 365 days practically. I for one had stopped watching cricket all together since it just became same old boring stuff. But after this forced hiatus, I definitely will be watching whatever is the first series.

I am pretty sure, the T20 WC and Test Championship will be moved, ICC will have to redo their entire calendar which is good. A t20 wc this year and another next year made absolutely no sense at all.

What are your thoughts?

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
From the RetroLive of the WC2011 game between Pakistan and India:

Reading the below is really a painful blast from the past - almost laughed about these comments:

upload_2020-3-30_15-24-26.png

A nice little foresight:

upload_2020-3-30_15-25-35.png

B

Bigby Wolf

I still remember the feeling back then from the quarters itself one sort of know this is our best bet at the cup and deep within we all know this is gonna happen it was quite surreal & special , I even a bet against a friend & told him we are gonna lift it after we qualified for the knockouts.

Suresh Raina was the unsung hero in the quarters & semis played two clutch innings which played a huge difference in both the games.

Users who are viewing this thread