Zalmi
MS
Manchester Originals
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Okay I don't know where everyone is standing about it.
I just watched the Fakhar Zaman runout and it's totally Zaman's fault.
But according to the cricket rules its not allowed to do what QDK did so it is boths fault Fakhar shouldn't have looked behind both were wrong but what QDK did was totally wrong.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
But according to the cricket rules its not allowed to do what QDK did so it is boths fault Fakhar shouldn't have looked behind both were wrong but what QDK did was totally wrong.
You can't fake dive and try to stop a ball and feint throw.
Since when did asking the fielder to throw ball on the other end illegal?
No way Quinton is at fault.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
You can't fake dive and try to stop a ball and feint throw.
Since when did asking the fielder to throw ball on the other end illegal?
No way Quinton is at fault.
Check my posts in the Pak-Sa thread

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Check my posts in the Pak-Sa thread
I only found one post of your showing penalties but not actually showing the rules. There was one other post by someone else with one rule but when you watch the video QDK is straight watching the bowlers end and showing the hand there not directly trying to deceive.
The laugh afterwards is a genuine reaction to what just happened so even if he tried it deliberately you can't prove it.
I know I would be salty if that happened to me but in the end it was the runners fault to turn and check the ball instead of completing the run.

Disrespecting the player or anything similar in that vein is ...

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Napoleon Einstein still playing cricket? His stats indicated he stopped, wonder whats he up to these days.

Khan Sahab54

#titans
PAK...
AFG...
Lions
RCB...
Zalmi
MS
Manchester Originals
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
:facepalm

Last edited:

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Excuse me if this is off-topic, but I had this idea for a draft, and I am not sure if it has been used previously or no, so rather than making a thread I just made a post. Plus, I want to gauge the possible interest.

So the idea is to have a First-class league's fantasy draft on the IPL model, with 6-8 franchises being based in different countries, and only 6 foreigners (according to the home country) being allowed in the squad of 14. For example, the side based in New Zealand will have to pick 8 locals, and the same for the sides based in other countries according to their own local players. Teams to be allocated on a first come first serve basis. If I have time, I might even conduct the league's games on a simulator.

Tagging a few peeps who might be interested. If the interest is good enough and the idea has not been used earlier, we can proceed with the draft.

@Murtaza96 @CerealKiller @Na Maloom Afraad @Parth D @bats9cantbowl @ahmedleo414 @Aislabie @Umair7 @Ahmad94 @Salman. @NilayShah60 @Mijurkat @Naman7 @CooldiPargi @wasteyouryouth @ahmedleo414 @Yash.

Last edited:

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Excuse me if this is off-topic, but I had this idea for a draft, and I am not sure if it has been used previously or no, so rather than making a thread I just made a post. Plus, I want to gauge the possible interest.

So the idea is to have a First-class league's fantasy draft on the IPL model, with 6-10 franchises being based in different countries, and only 6 foreigners (according to the home country) being allowed in the squad of 14. For example, the side based in New Zealand will have to pick 8 locals, and the same for the sides based in other countries according to their own local players. Teams to be allocated on a first come first serve basis. If I have time, I might even conduct the league's games on a simulator.

Tagging a few peeps who might be interested. If the interest is good enough and the idea has not been used earlier, we can proceed with the draft.

@Murtaza96 @CerealKiller @Na Maloom Afraad @Parth D @bats9cantbowl @ahmedleo414 @Aislabie @Umair7 @Ahmad94 @Salman. @NilayShah60 @Mijurkat @Naman7 @CooldiPargi @wasteyouryouth @ahmedleo414 @Yash.
Got a lot on at the moment. Thanks for asking. Good luck with it.

CooldiPargi

Aal Izz Well
India
RCB...
CSK
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India

So the idea is to have a First-class league's fantasy draft on the IPL model, with 6-10 franchises being based in different countries, and only 6 foreigners (according to the home country) being allowed in the squad of 14. For example, the side based in New Zealand will have to pick 8 locals, and the same for the sides based in other countries according to their own local players. Teams to be allocated on a first come first serve basis. If I have time, I might even conduct the league's games on a simulator.

Well thanks for including me. But I dont think I can manage a team. But would love to carry on team with @Ashutosh. @parth and You (ofc)

Users who are viewing this thread