Zalmi
MS
Manchester Originals
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Excuse me if this is off-topic, but I had this idea for a draft, and I am not sure if it has been used previously or no, so rather than making a thread I just made a post. Plus, I want to gauge the possible interest.

So the idea is to have a First-class league's fantasy draft on the IPL model, with 6-10 franchises being based in different countries, and only 6 foreigners (according to the home country) being allowed in the squad of 14. For example, the side based in New Zealand will have to pick 8 locals, and the same for the sides based in other countries according to their own local players. Teams to be allocated on a first come first serve basis. If I have time, I might even conduct the league's games on a simulator.

Tagging a few peeps who might be interested. If the interest is good enough and the idea has not been used earlier, we can proceed with the draft.

@Murtaza96 @CerealKiller @Na Maloom Afraad @Parth D @bats9cantbowl @ahmedleo414 @Aislabie @Umair7 @Ahmad94 @Salman. @NilayShah60 @Mijurkat @Naman7 @CooldiPargi @wasteyouryouth @ahmedleo414 @Yash.
That's a great Idea i will definitely participate :D

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Excuse me if this is off-topic, but I had this idea for a draft, and I am not sure if it has been used previously or no, so rather than making a thread I just made a post. Plus, I want to gauge the possible interest.

So the idea is to have a First-class league's fantasy draft on the IPL model, with 6-10 franchises being based in different countries, and only 6 foreigners (according to the home country) being allowed in the squad of 14. For example, the side based in New Zealand will have to pick 8 locals, and the same for the sides based in other countries according to their own local players. Teams to be allocated on a first come first serve basis. If I have time, I might even conduct the league's games on a simulator.

Tagging a few peeps who might be interested. If the interest is good enough and the idea has not been used earlier, we can proceed with the draft.

@Murtaza96 @CerealKiller @Na Maloom Afraad @Parth D @bats9cantbowl @ahmedleo414 @Aislabie @Umair7 @Ahmad94 @Salman. @NilayShah60 @Mijurkat @Naman7 @CooldiPargi @wasteyouryouth @ahmedleo414 @Yash.
I think this belongs in the Leagues section, honestly. Drafts are more about building fantasy teams with different criteria.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Our arch rival cricket club with a new signing. Not sure about the beard though, and his shoulders look bigger than a rugby player lol. Fair to say the hamstrings may be in danger.

171699684_4085734951447367_5831944217821939819_n.jpg

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I think this belongs in the Leagues section, honestly. Drafts are more about building fantasy teams with different criteria.
But I am not sure if I will be able to conduct the league. Wouldn't a simple draft in the Leagues section be weird?

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada

So the idea is to have a First-class league's fantasy draft on the IPL model, with 6-8 franchises being based in different countries, and only 6 foreigners (according to the home country) being allowed in the squad of 14. For example, the side based in New Zealand will have to pick 8 locals, and the same for the sides based in other countries according to their own local players. Teams to be allocated on a first come first serve basis. If I have time, I might even conduct the league's games on a simulator.

I'll be in

Khan Sahab54

#titans
PAK...
AFG...
Lions
RCB...
Zalmi
MS
Manchester Originals
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
Pakistan

So the idea is to have a First-class league's fantasy draft on the IPL model, with 6-8 franchises being based in different countries, and only 6 foreigners (according to the home country) being allowed in the squad of 14. For example, the side based in New Zealand will have to pick 8 locals, and the same for the sides based in other countries according to their own local players. Teams to be allocated on a first come first serve basis. If I have time, I might even conduct the league's games on a simulator.

I'll be in too

Khan Sahab54

#titans
PAK...
AFG...
Lions
RCB...
Zalmi
MS
Manchester Originals
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
Pakistan

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
At this point there is no debate that Virat Kohli is right up there with Kapil Dev as the best cricketer India has ever produced. Virat is already the best batsman all time batsman from India by a mile, Rahul Dravid coming in a distant 2nd!

Users who are viewing this thread