Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
This thread has its purpose. The main reason for creating this thread is, members can't ask a basic question to 'everyone' at a time. And through this thread, he can ask a general question related to himself or others... Let me start this:

Is it time for me to step down and make way for other new members into the SB team which I've occupied for the past couple of years? (Don't worry, I won't do so unless I feel it's time :p)

Post your opinions...

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
Is it time for me to step down and make way for other new members into the SB team which I've occupied for the past couple of years? (Don't worry, I won't do so unless I feel it's time :p)

I'm not sure but I agree with the premise of the question. Why should it take you to step down to bring in new blood? If you find someone that adds value to the SB then why not? Just like the mods/admins keep their mask post activity, couldn't it be the same for SB?

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I'm not sure but I agree with the premise of the question. Why should it take you to step down to bring in new blood? If you find someone that adds value to the SB then why not? Just like the mods/admins keep their mask post activity, couldn't it be the same for SB?
It was just to get the opinion. As I said, I won't step down unless I feel it's time to do so. If there are/is someone who adds value to the SB, he will get promoted. It is not really necessary that someone must leave before adding a new member.

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Should AMA get banned permanently?

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
Steering this thread back to its purpose.

Who do you hope to be in 30 years, what experiences do you hope to have had? Job? Family? Etc

Often it's said who we are is defined by what has happened. This is obviously largely true, but I think what that forgets is who and where we want to be also defines us...

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Is AMA the greatest thing so far in PC to boost your post counts?

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Who do you hope to be in 30 years, what experiences do you hope to have had? Job? Family? Etc
All the experience one wants to have after 30 yrs. (All that you mentioned - Job, Family, etc..)
Is AMA the greatest thing so far in PC to boost your post counts?
Nope. PCPL & Mafia are much better. :)

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I sincerely hope no one takes my ramblings seriously. I just have a crap sense of humour
Even my sense of humour is very much crap. :p

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Just do what everyone else did to get the nod, bribe and lie and just say General Chat is better* !
You did NOT just reveal that.

Users who are viewing this thread