gfx

I have a question:
I have a Sig that i made in Photoshop, but thought, "Hey, why not add some animation to it!"
Now, i'm into imageready, but don't know where to start! I have made just a regular sig of Paul Collingwood and want the renders to appear, like one after another. They are all in one frame.

Two more sigs:
CricketAUsig.jpg

Figured out the Animation thanks to Usy's guide. :)
collingsig.gif

However i don't like this style of artwork.
How do you guys like it?

Last edited:
Both the sigs luk fantastic Rohit :clap Well done!

Good work.Do u use any filters?Cricketman,I just wanna ask do u sell these sigs and avatars?If not why your thread titled as photoshop shop?:p

I do use filters.
And I sell them, the price is 0USD each. Hopefully not too pricey, eh? Some reps won't hurt either :p

India World Cup Sig Pack-SNEAK PEAK

I have just completed the Indian Sig Pack for the Official WC Project.
Here is a small sneak-peak into what's inside it. I personally think It turned out well.
Each of the 15 members of the Indian squad have there own sig. You will get to see 3 of the 15, the ones of Sachin Tendulkar, Rahul Dravid, and MS Dhoni.
PLEASE DO NOT USE THEM YET!!!!!!

Sachin Tendulkar:
SachinWCsig.jpg

Rahul Dravid:
DravidWCsig.jpg

MS Dhoni:
MSdhoniWCsig.jpg

I think i've improved alot, not to toot my own horn. ;) I've got the cutting nailed down and i think these look pretty good.
Please rate!

EDIT: Just realized that they are all in some sort of "cutting" positon! This was just a coincidence and wasn't planned to be that way, they're not all like in the same pose!

Those are really amazing cool sigs! Its best of urs so far in my opinion :) Well done :hpraise

surendar said:
Those are really amazing cool sigs! Its best of urs so far in my opinion :) Well done :hpraise
I do too, i've been practicing alot and hopefully it paid off.
I have 12 more from where those came from :happy

Hey Cricketman...COuld You please do an Andrew Symonds Wallpaper...using some pictures form his 156 in that Boxing day test match please?

i love the wallpaper but dislike the pieterson sig sorry, i just dont like the grain you put on him
EDIT: sorry i was on page 3:o

nice WC pack sigs mate...don't like that symbol thing in the left hand corner though...is that gonna be on the real sigs???

Bilal91 said:
nice WC pack sigs mate...don't like that symbol thing in the left hand corner though...is that gonna be on the real sigs???

Yep.
I don't know how it happened. It wasn't there when I saved it :(
Yeah, its going to be in the real pack...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread