?official? ICC Cricket World Cup 2007 <PROJECT>

rabeta

News Team Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yep we just need to get the wallpapers in. Oh and btw I have done avatars for every team.

Bilal91

International Coach
so it won't be released today than...which one's are you missin...if you are missin like bermuda or stuff like that than leave em and jus release the pack sayin in a read me thing that we didn't have enough time to make em etc...

rabeta

News Team Member
Well I am missing a few big teams but I could release it and then edit the post when we get a new wallpaper....oh and Bilal would you mind doing hte readme lol...

Bilal91

International Coach
yeah in a different pack or sumthin...or do what i suggested a post before...cos it really has to be released today innit...

oh and i will do the readme of course...jus gimme the whos wallys,sigs avys we have and who made them and i will do it...

or cricketman can do it if he's so desperate...lol...

Bilal91

International Coach
cos i saw a post sayin you wanted to do it...i thought you deleted it..lol...if you know what you are gonna do than you are more than welcome to do it...just check out one of Usys packs he will have a readme in it which sound very professional...lol...

rabeta

News Team Member
Yea cricketman u do it if you want mate...

Oh and I've done the credits and what is in the pack on the image that will be posted with the pack...albeit it isn't very good lol...

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Bilal91 said:
cos i saw a post sayin you wanted to do it...i thought you deleted it..lol...if you know what you are gonna do than you are more than welcome to do it...just check out one of Usys packs he will have a readme in it which sound very professional...lol...
:what

Mmkay. I'll do it......

Users who are viewing this thread