Ghosts Are They Real??

Tanmay

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hii Guys i just wanted to tell a ghost story.you may find it a bit funny.So here i start

My relatives(from mother side) dont know the actual relation went out on a picnic to some rural place just around 70 to 80 kms from Mumbai.They enjoyed there and while returning back they stopped their vehical for some reason(you guys can figure out the reason :p).at that time a person from that group told another boy that he had just left 1 photograph in his camera roll.That boy got out of the vehical and went near a tree and the other guy took his photograph.After returning n developing the pic they saw a lady behind him.the lady(ghost) had much grown hair and was wearing a white saree like thing.The most shocking thing the guy who was in the photo and who clicked the photo both die within 2 days.

I also first thought that this is a fake one but after seeing the pic i was shocked :eek::eek:

Guys give your comments on it.And share anything about ghost here

khalek

Panel of Selectors
Oh well that sounds bit scary, any news on how those 2 photographers died?

jordox

International Cricketer
My relatives(from mother side) dont know the actual relation went out on a picnic to some rural place just around 70 to 80 kms from Mumbai.They enjoyed there and while returning back they stopped their vehical for some reason(you guys can figure out the reason :p).at that time a person from that group told another boy that he had just left 1 photograph in his camera roll.That boy got out of the vehical and went near a tree and the other guy took his photograph.After returning n developing the pic they saw a lady behind him.the lady(ghost) had much grown hair and was wearing a white saree like thing.The most shocking thing the guy who was in the photo and who clicked the photo both die within 2 days.

I also first thought that this is a fake one but after seeing the pic i was shocked :eek::eek:

Guys give your comments on it.And share anything about ghost here

Don't believe a word of it. Sorrrrrrrryyyyyy!

I think the parts where you claim they are relatives yet you don't even know how they are related, nor do you know their names, AND the reason you are posting about the deaths of your relatives to a mysterious ghost on a cricket forum points out that this is rubbish fairly clearly. Oh, and the fact that the story reads like a school camp ghost story.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Oh no, not one of these threads...They never end well.

All I say is that they may exist, as no one has disproved them. We thought the earth was flat once, and that the Atom was the smallest particle. You never know...

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Ghosts, spirits, orbs, all that "Most Haunted" crap is all a massive lie. None of it exists, once you die you are put into the ground and rot, or you just burnt up and put in a jar. Not exactly poetic, but it's the truth. You certainly don't come back from the dead and pose as a spirit giving these "Mediums" kryptic clues about their life. Just tell them your full name and address ffs. Ghosts are similarly ludicrous, and until scientifically proven I'll believe none of it, I believe in the laws of science, and what's been proven fact. Hence why i'm not religious, but they cannot be discussed on here.

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
Ghosts, spirits, orbs, all that "Most Haunted" crap is all a massive lie. None of it exists, once you die you are put into the ground and rot, or you just burnt up and put in a jar. Not exactly poetic, but it's the truth. You certainly don't come back from the dead and pose as a spirit giving these "Mediums" kryptic clues about their life. Just tell them your full name and address ffs. Ghosts are similarly ludicrous, and until scientifically proven I'll believe none of it, I believe in the laws of science, and what's been proven fact. Hence why i'm not religious, but they cannot be discussed on here.

It hasn't been scientific proven so there are for definite no ghosts or anything of the sort? That's like saying that there is no other life form in space. Sorry, Dan. I don't think they exist but they may do. Nobody really knows whether they do or don't, it's all up to personal opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread