Gimme a suggestion as how to get CPU out, Please!

souljah

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I just can't seem to get CPU out, I am playin' England vs Pakistan in 50 over game, and England just made 287/3 in 50 overs. And those three guys were out in last 5 overs when they were slogging. They were 233/0, I just can't seem to get CPU out, can somebody suggest a technique that works or any value to make CPU batsman little easier to play against.

well u have not specified the pitch type and weather conditions... but still as the cricket wizards say... good line and length alongwith some variations helps... also make sure u have the fielders for the catches ready... the original field that a ODI starts in C2K4 is pretty defensive... try getting aggressive in the initial stage... and depending on the level u r playing the wickets should follow... also if they could hit 287 in 50 overs u too should be able to... Inzy is not a bugger

well I'm playin' on a Normal pitch and can't get nobody out!

Try spinners with slow ball as ball spins more in slower delivery

leg spinner helps

i also had same problem.but atlast leggie came for help. just pitch it on leg near batsmans foot bowl slow and have a deep cover and extra cover .. after few attemps you will get the batsman caught in deep.
otherthing i couldnt figure out is how to bowl outswingers when using fast and medium fast bowlers. cpu always gets it correctly to get me caught behind but i couldnt bowl outswinger neither inswingers nor cutters. please give me some tips

souljah said:
I just can't seem to get CPU out, I am playin' England vs Pakistan in 50 over game, and England just made 287/3 in 50 overs. And those three guys were out in last 5 overs when they were slogging. They were 233/0, I just can't seem to get CPU out, can somebody suggest a technique that works or any value to make CPU batsman little easier to play against.

Don't worry, it's not your poor play or anything - England really are that good! :cool:

zimrahil said:
Don't worry, it's not your poor play or anything - England really are that good! :cool:
England start to appear good...beating the West Indies and maybe one or two other countries....but then they tour Australia and are reminded of their weaknesses
Yes I don't like it either, I'd rather an even contest to yet another "Ashes thrashing"

u should used crick 4 life patch v10 which r help ful in bowling

Users who are viewing this thread