Go Nauman!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highlander999

ICC President
Great to see we have a moderator called Nauman with only 90 posts. Is he getting promoted to globie when he reaches 100 and admin when he reaches 250?

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
I demand a job as Admin if he has staff job, can I be php gorilla? Or at least FC Staff :p
What is this guy though mods?

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
He actually has admin level access already...
He is, for the record, the most experienced staff member here too.
Anyhow he's on MSN now so I'll pass on your regards. ;)

Abhas

Retired Administrator
I think He is one of the oldest mods in PC.. He is a master in php, and one of the main persons doing scripting for Planetcricket.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I think He is one of the oldest mods in PC.. He is a master in php, and one of the main persons doing scripting for Planetcricket.

Well nice ideas but no, he's actually younger than me and has barely done any scripting for PC!!! :eek: (I press-ganged him onto the staff ;))
He is however, as you say, a php master, a former admin at cricket2004.co.uk and pakpassion.net and a very handy person to have around.

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
I think it's fair to say that people who demand to become moderators generally don't get their wishes.

Hitterman

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Great to see we have a moderator called Nauman with only 90 posts. Is he getting promoted to globie when he reaches 100 and admin when he reaches 250?
may be owner when he'll reach 300:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread