Goodbye and Hello!

wolf

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Like to say goodbye to Sangam and Ritwik from the admin team, I know they were a great help in helping PC growing into the forum it is today. And also goodbye to Kev and M_Vaughan. I would also like to know if Sid will still be coming on the forum.

And well done to aussie1st for becoming admin, he is the most active poster on this forum and truely deserves it. Australia finally has a full admin. :p

And good to see Burma and Nightprowler turning green, they are two staff members I have a lot of respect for.

Hopefully these changes will see a new era for PC.

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
They all deserve it. Congratulations. It will be sad to see some staff go, though.

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
Congrats for the promotions and its really sad to see Kev and my Real Madrid supporter m_vaughan leave. Thanks for everything you 2 have done and you did a great job, hopping to see you still post :).

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
Thanks a lot for your wishes. I wont be leaving the forums as such but just decided to step down from the global mod team as I was unable to spend as much time on the forums as I would have liked.

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
It's great news that you're not leaving. We need our Foreign Football Correspondent. :)

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
I hope he does visit from time to time. Great member.

RoboRocks

Chairman of Selectors
Thank you all for your contributions and good luck to all that are promoted and I'm sure you will do a great job with this great forum.

cnbd_novice

International Coach
Congratulations to aussie1st, Burma's Finest, Night Prowler10 and Prakash on their promotions. The PC community has benefitted a lot from you and will
continue to do so, perhaps even more with your current promotions.

And a word of gratefulness to those stepping down, such as Kev and m_vaughan. PC would not be the same place without you, and we heartily thank you for it.

Last edited:

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Like to say goodbye to Sangam and Ritwik from the admin team, I know they were a great help in helping PC growing into the forum it is today. And also goodbye to Kev and M_Vaughan. I would also like to know if Sid will still be coming on the forum.

And well done to aussie1st for becoming admin, he is the most active poster on this forum and truely deserves it. Australia finally has a full admin. :p

And good to see Burma and Nightprowler turning green, they are two staff members I have a lot of respect for.

Hopefully these changes will see a new era for PC.
Technically he's a Kiwi :p. But congratulations all the same, the best decision I've seen here in a long time. Syl is one of the best guys on this forum, and also the best moderator in my opinion by a fair way. Good luck to everyone who has become green as well! And good luck to m_vaughan and Kev in the future as well!

nightprowler10

Executive member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Thank you all for your positive responses. I promise I shall do my best to abuse my powers to the full extent and ban anyone who disagrees with me. ;)

Cheers.

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Congrats to everybody for the Promotion :clap all the best wishes for those who have step down . Guys you all have done a great Job .We will miss your services :(

Users who are viewing this thread