Government bans tricolour on Indian Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
The Indian Governmen has banned the use of Indian tricolour on the Cricket Kits & helmets.

This means India can no longer use the kit they currenty use.They have been using this for about 4 years.

Sachin Tendulkar has said that using tricolour is a symbol of patriotism.
The Government does not think so.It feels no one else except the Government itself can use the tricolour.

I think this is a stupid move by the government.

Indian Tricolour Kit:

lead1a.jpg

Horrible move!! Sad to hear this. I think all this is related to the stance taken by the BCCI that they are not 'Team India' but 'Team BCCI'

That is lame........if they can't have the tricolour then whats the point? At this stage, I believe India should be stripped of international status until the BCCI stops running the INDIAN cricket team

ZoraxDoom said:
At this stage, I believe India should be stripped of international status until the BCCI stops running the INDIAN cricket team
No offence, but that is a pretty silly statement. National teams are always run by the national governing body of the sport.

andrew_nixon said:
No offence, but that is a pretty silly statement. National teams are always run by the national governing body of the sport.
But atlest they can wear their countries colours........

owww...thats not cool....
it represents our nation...
so what r we gonna use now...
chakra...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread