Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
Not sure if this is best here or in requests...

In the coming months (Jun/Jul) will be looking to get a logo made up. A seal design with text around the band and an image in the middle (think Alfa Romeo or Starbucks type thing). Can provide more info if it helps but via PM as don't want it out publicly...

Id rather throw some $$ at someone I have a connection to, so is anyone here interested and what would the going rate be?

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Not sure if this is best here or in requests...

In the coming months (Jun/Jul) will be looking to get a logo made up. A seal design with text around the band and an image in the middle (think Alfa Romeo or Starbucks type thing). Can provide more info if it helps but via PM as don't want it out publicly...

Id rather throw some $$ at someone I have a connection to, so is anyone here interested and what would the going rate be?
It's free (to my knowledge) . The guys in this gfx forum won't charge anything for the works they do. It is a sort of voluntary service.

Be assured that you will be getting a top quality gfx you requested. Just put forth your request and the gfx maker who is free will do it for you based on your info and preferences.

Most of the members who have created threads in this forums and are producing some awesome stuffs will be keen to make it.
@AliB @Simon @Salman. @abishakprabhu @Aggz @Danny12 are few who can produce top class works. :)

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
I wouldn't expect it free. It's for a nonprofit organisation but it's not right that something used 'formally' be done pro bono. It'll *hopfully* end up on letterheads, membership cards etc so I feel payment to some extent is justified...

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
I wouldn't expect it free. It's for a nonprofit organisation but it's not right that something used 'formally' be done pro bono. It'll *hopfully* end up on letterheads, membership cards etc so I feel payment to some extent is justified...
Get ion touch with me via PM. :)

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
What happened to this thread?
They were days when 10-20 avatars were posted here on a daily bases.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
I am talking about the whole Graphics thread. Now I can't go and post the same message in every thread hence here.
I'm open for avatar requests.

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
Anyone know where I can get this logo template (Shape - Not AUS logo)

Cricket_Australia_Logo.png

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Nah. Just reflecting on old time when every day at least one the thread creators here would pour some of their work here.
I used to spend a lot of time in Photoshop, but don't get much time now - you can check my reaction time for requests in the earlier times.

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Anyone know where I can get this logo template (Shape - Not AUS logo)

View attachment 189518

Not sure whether you are looking for this, but still...

ZkqWSiu.png

Users who are viewing this thread