Gray-Nicolls Powerbow (Pink Grip)

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Right, this is something thats been bugging me for a while now, i really want to see a picture of a Gray-Nicolls Powerbow with This grip on it. I can find pictures of the Fusion, Predator and every other current gray-nicolls bat but cant find any pictures of the powerbow with the pink grip on. Well, apart from this one, which isnt particularly clear:
74980.jpg

So, here comes the question, Does anyone have any pictures of either pro's using the powerbow with pink grip or have a powerbow themselves with a pink grip ? The reason i ask is because i am considering ordering the pink grip but not sure if it would look good or not. So, what'dya reckon ?

Cheers

Almost_Austwick

International Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Order it with the pink grip, if you don't like it change the grip. It won't cost much more than a fiver.

D

Deleted member 11215

isnt hte pink grip something to do with breast cancer?

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
I ordered the grip last night, might be here this morning, cost me £8 including postage but some of the money goes to a good cause. Just hope it looks decent now.

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
Are you sure the money of all pink grips goes to breast cancer? because Hayden and Symonds just did it for awareness reasons

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
well, from reading the description of the product from where i bought it, its says:
"The pink colour indentifies the cause of Cancer Research. For every grip sold 50p goes to Breast Cancer Research charities."

Source

I dont think they're lying tbh.

boozemonster

School Cricketer
well, from reading the description of the product from where i bought it, its says:
"The pink colour indentifies the cause of Cancer Research. For every grip sold 50p goes to Breast Cancer Research charities."

Source

I dont think they're lying tbh.

not much really 50p wouldnt it be better buying a cheap grip and giving the difference to charity?

i know that the pink grip advertises cancer research but anyone who watches cricket knows that the pro's are advertising it, so why would you need to use on in club cricket, if people dont know why your using one they are hardly going to ask.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Because it also looks cool, obviously :p. I wasnt just buying it for the charity part, that was just another advantage to ordering it, i wanted the pink grip because i think it looks cool, especially on gray-nicolls bats. The charity aspect is just another advantage to buying i think.

Users who are viewing this thread