Great News for all cricket 2004 fans

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Call me cynical, but I'm a little dubious. There are some spelling and grammar mistakes in some of the answers. Not the work of a producer of a computer game, in my opinion. Unless the interview was conducted in person or over the phone and recorded, these errors are not acceptable.

Anyway, I've e-mailed hb studios to ask them, so we'll see what they say.

N

Neo!

I have emailed HB Studios also to confirm those things...but spelling and grammar mistakes can be done by anyone , even the company's chairman makes those mistakes too so you would count their abilities to run a company's business?... everyone has a different opinions and way of looking things...

but one thing for sure, we will find out if all this is true once we have the game in our hand

N

nash

Originally posted by Neo!@Oct 9 2003, 07:22 PM
I have emailed HB Studios also to confirm those things...but spelling and grammar mistakes can be done by anyone , even the company's chairman makes those mistakes too so you would count their abilities to run a company's business?... everyone has a different opinions and way of looking things...

but one thing for sure, we will find out if all this is true once we have the game in our hand
Yes, once you receive the game in person please check again the answers given by Andrew and you will see if they are genuine or not !!

T

temp

Zimrahil, my user name is registered as Sohaib at Planet Cricket Forums and it's saying that I can't access it.

S

sangam

try re-registering...or tell me your email..i will mail your password to you :rolleyes:

N

Neo!

Originally posted by zimrahil+Oct 10 2003, 12:43 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(zimrahil @ Oct 10 2003, 12:43 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Neo!
@Oct 9 2003, 07:22 PM

Yes, once you receive the game in person please check again the answers given by Andrew and you will see if they are genuine or not !! [/b]
Thanks Zim, I will definately check back the answers...but I do believe those answers given by andrew is genuine

N

Neo!

Andrew_Wilson has answered couple of more questions about cricket 2004 on Planet Cricket forums ..check it out

Users who are viewing this thread