cricket 2004 release date

kalavala

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
News - Cricket 2004 Release Date

Cricket 2004 Release Date
Posted by Big Gaz (5 Sep 2003, 9:40 a.m. NZST)

Electronic Arts have sent word that Cricket 2004 has slipped. The latest New Zealand release date is now December 11th for both the Playstation 2 and PC. We won't be surprised if the game slips into the new year.

Link : http://www.gameplanet.co.nz/mag.dyn/News/6078.html

The good news is that there will be screenshots for the game form the cricketgaming.com website as one guy whose cusion brother work with EA and is currently in the team making cricket 2004 send him few screenshots which will be avaliable soon,

babai :( :( :( :( :(

I think the main reason for delay is that the finished product is still with HB studios and havn't reached EA Sports and HB Studios has not rights to leak out any information about cricket 2004. I also think once it reaches EA SPorts they will starting marketing it in around middle of november and will probably release it by christmas as ea know if it hits the market during this year christmas it will sell like hot cakes !

S

Sanju

hope this game releases this year...

Hehehe this game should be awarded with most awaited game of the Year... Many people are dying to get it release... :D

N

Neo!

i want the game to rea;ease this year but I know it will not

S

Sanju

Originally posted by Neo!@Sep 9 2003, 04:13 PM
i want the game to rea;ease this year but I know it will not
well i too wish that game releases this year..... :(

baps_satsangi

Club Cricketer
If EA is on top form we wont see the game until 2005, but hopefully it comes out before the star of next year

Sanju

Club Cricketer
The game will realease in feburary next year maybe 2nd week or so.Know please dont ask me where i got the info from.

Users who are viewing this thread