Cricket 2004 Release date news

T20

Panel of Selectors
I agree Rangeela, it's professional to keep people informed. All major lables update their potential buyers even when the games are delayed by 3-6 months.

kmk1284

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
the first of the reportedly release date of dec 11 is now gone lets hope for dte no 2 dec 17

cricketfan1

School Cricketer
It has been released to stores in Australia now, i chekced my account on dvd crave and its under 'new releases' it was launched there today - more info on the other topic

sorrydaijin

Club Captain
is that just ps2 or PC too? (no pun intended... at least, not MUCH of a pun intended)

graham

Club Captain
cricket 2004

hi dvd crave have email me to say ps2 and pc are on the way to uk with dhl :D :D :D :D

scritty

School Cricketer
YAHOOOOO

Yup DVD crave just shipped. DHL World Wide Express. 2-3 working days to UK (DHL not affected by Post Office Xmas "last mailing date" malarkey)

OK it cost 25 Aussie Dollars more, but to get the game next week WHO CARES.

Oh and that's the PC version BTW..

Cheers

Clarker

graham

Club Captain
cricket 2004

hi again my mistake the ps2 version has left oz , thanks to dhl but not my pc version , i ordered seperate so i would at least get one or the two for xmas , i don t think the pc versions being released , :) :) :D

mani_gamer

Club Cricketer
How can the game be released without any publicity

I mean they havent put up their site up yet

And NO demo of course!!!!!

intrancer

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
hey just contacted dvdcrave according to them my ps2 one will be shipped today....

vetts

Club Cricketer
I was in harvey norman today and they only had the demo box...

crick4life

International Cricketer
Not released in NZ yet

Checked EB last night and no luck whatsoever. They reckon it might be out over the weekend, I am guessing if its available in OZ it might very well be released by today over here. The first thing I would want to find out when I get my hands on it is the score the AI and myself can muster in 50 overs time. Alls well with adding new tournments, animations et al but if we can score over 500 in a 50 overs game in hard mode every time then this games not for me. I will buy it still but it will find the bin very quickly if its so, can someone with the game already let us know if the scores are fairly realistic?

sonic

Club Cricketer
EB are totally useless...they've been changing their tune every day...a few weeks back they said it was supposed to be out on the 11th, then they decided the 14th, then 17th..now they say "whenever it gets here"...so i guess that means its not their fault and the suppliers?...

as for the game...i will cry in my tea if i can even get close to 500 in 50 overs. we all want a bloody competitive game, not a random set of shabby statistics, lovely looking faces and bewtiful scenery...id sacrifice all such things, even swap polygons for sprites just for some sort of decent competitive playability!!

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
'some' update. As far as I can see, EA haven't realised they've actually released the game which doesn't suprise me in the least.

Users who are viewing this thread