Cricket 2004 Release date news

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
let them take their time,but lets hope that the game is bug free.

sorrydaijin

Club Captain
bugs I can live with... no patch being released until after I have stopped playing a game is another story

scritty

School Cricketer
Strange though. 7th December still no site. Apparently 11 days to release.

I don't want to raise doubt , but...

Oh, northern hemisphere bods, just import it ! Cost about a fiver (UKP) No problems, you'll have it 3 or 4 working days after Southern Hemisphere bods. Just did it with X2 from a site called SPS - using a proper inport company takes the hassle out of it as well.

Cheers

Clarker

sonic

Club Cricketer
cricket.jpg

bomber wanted this image up...so here it is...

Last edited:

bomber

Club Cricketer
Originally posted by sonic
cricket.jpg

bomber wanted this image up...so here it is...

Thanks Stuart.

Guy's this is a catalouge from yesterday advertising c2004 at Radio Rentals. With some luck I will hopefully buy it today:rolleyes: I will keep you posted.:)

T20

Panel of Selectors
I think there is no point in trying until EA get their official site up. :mad:

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I heard that EB will have it tomorrow but I don't believe a word of it. I'll be delighted to have it before the end of the year!!!

kmk1284

Club Cricketer
dont expect an official site illbe glad if ea releases some official screenshots of the game before year end

sonic

Club Cricketer
id settle for just some sort of confirmation from EA that indeed they do have some sort of "playable" cricket game due to be released from their ranks...i'm fed up with all the lies and giving everyone false high hopes...

Rangeela

International Coach
I think EA really need to get the marketing aspects of the game right. I read on one of the Andrew's interview that his job is depend on how many people really buy the game. if that is the case I think they should atleast give much time and effort for marketing the game properly even though if some people think if the game is rubbish and they can work on improving in the next version but till now they dont have an official site up and the release date is within a week as of now.
In todays world of business marketing plays a big role. I do understand the cricket games is not big as like other EA games but marketing can definately change that.
As far as the game goes, I am pretty sure it is going to better than the previous one.

Users who are viewing this thread