zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Re: Not released in NZ yet

Originally posted by crick4life
Checked EB last night and no luck whatsoever. They reckon it might be out over the weekend, I am guessing if its available in OZ it might very well be released by today over here. The first thing I would want to find out when I get my hands on it is the score the AI and myself can muster in 50 overs time. Alls well with adding new tournments, animations et al but if we can score over 500 in a 50 overs game in hard mode every time then this games not for me. I will buy it still but it will find the bin very quickly if its so, can someone with the game already let us know if the scores are fairly realistic?

This is exactly what Shailesh and I have talked about practically every day for the last 3 months. Crap gameplay/AI will definitely negate all the features/tournaments going.

Fingers crossed :rolleyes:

scritty

School Cricketer
Yup games definately out in Oz on both formats.Been to three different sites, The lnk above shows 55 copies of the game for PC in stock.

Rock on ---

Cheers
Clarker

cricketfan1

School Cricketer
Yeah most definately is out and on its way to me from Aus, just begun to ship apparently so it shouldnt be long. I guess i was correct after all as i said they would release the game without a whisper and thats exactly whats happend. Expect the official site to launch very soon though as EA seem to have got a move on and got it down as the featured game on the EAsports site.

graham

Club Captain
cricket 2004

hi just checked with dhl my game has arrived in uk 1,30 pm today not long :) :)

niralupatel

School Cricketer
anybody know about release date in USA?

i sta y in florida, any new about release in USA?

Users who are viewing this thread