Grp A 2nd Round: Australia vs South Africa

R

Rangeela

well played kar_ind.....

radaga,

since the wicket was lost accidentally if you like you can continue with the save game file with 1 wicket down..or you can start ur inning fresh and try to chase the total.
thx

U

UnderTaker

i dont think radaga will continue with the file..... 'coz he has lost his favourite..... :D

WELL done kar_ind......best of luck to radaga.... :up:

S

sonic

Originally posted by UnderTaker@Jun 12 2003, 07:28 PM
i dont think radaga will continue with the file..... 'coz he has lost his favourite..... :D
:lol: yeah, radaga WILL NOT be pleased to hear that!

I think radaga can just win this one for me, but a very good score their by Kar_Ind....but maybe just a few runs short of being a really tough total to chase

good luck radaga! :sw:

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

Originally posted by sonic@Jun 12 2003, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by UnderTaker@Jun 12 2003, 07:28 PM
:lol: yeah, radaga WILL NOT be pleased to hear that!

I think radaga can just win this one for me, but a very good score their by Kar_Ind....but maybe just a few runs short of being a really tough total to chase

good luck radaga! :sw:
Well Gilchrist is a left-hander and I like using left-handers in cricket 2002 like Saeed Anwar.Mostly because you can play a good leg-glance.

S

sonic

well, the beauty of left handers is they tend to be less prone to lbw's and you can also set your shots up much better as you have more room at the crease...unless you are up against a left arm bowler like Wasim Akram of course....I always find right hand batsmen to be a bit cramped at the crease sometimes...I think Australia and India have the most left handed batsmen in Cricket 2002...

R

radaga

yer im going to start the innings again. :lol:
Gilly is my favorite batsman, i also like to use left handers

R

radaga

as i said before, i played a new innings and made the score on the last ball of the 18th over so since i did that i have no end of match thing so i am just going to post the end of the over.
i think i batted very well and instead of gilly being the hero this time, it was hayden :lol:

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

LOL It makes me jealous and embarassed that because I am very young I am not good at playing Cricket 2002.Radaga can make a score in the 300s like kicking a football.It will take me ages to do it myself.Oh the shame! Oh the shame! :(

S

sonic

well played radaga...I guess its gonna be a three way split between yourself, me and Kar_Ind for seocnd place...it may even come down to net run rate so well played their mate :up:

Users who are viewing this thread