Venue: Leeds

Pitch: Damp

Weather: Cloudy/Mild

Toss: Zimbabwe

Good Luck

R

Rangeela

Hi,

Radaga will be out till the 28th and will not be able to participate in this round match. If anyone likes to play for Australia please do let me know and we can certainly go along with the match

thanks

Kar_ind

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Originally posted by Rangeela@Jun 23 2003, 11:19 PM
Hi,

Radaga will be out till the 28th and will not be able to participate in this round match. If anyone likes to play for Australia please do let me know and we can certainly go along with the match

thanks
Why don't u play ? With the kind of form zim is going i think u're the right person to battle with :D them.

R

Rangeela

Originally posted by Kar_ind@Jun 23 2003, 11:51 AM

Why don't u play ? With the kind of form zim is going i think u're the right person to battle with :D them.
I would mate but I am already playing for sri lanka with UnderTaker

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

hey rangeela,sri lanka aren't playing in this round are they?so you could still take over.

R

Rangeela

Originally posted by Auwais BARTHEZ@Jun 24 2003, 07:28 AM
hey rangeela,sri lanka aren't playing in this round are they?so you could still take over.
Hi Auwais,

I am certainly aware of the fact that Sri Lanka arent playing in this round but ....
I also have to look at the fact that If I play as Aussies and win the match than certainly sri lanka will lose the semi final berth plus also it also unfair in the tournament to play for 2 teams which are from same group table and can create some conflict.

If Aussies were into be in diffrent group table I would have definatley played since I would not have a benefit of anyway of cheating and getting my team (srilanka) to semi final
I hope you understand

Thanks

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

Originally posted by Rangeela@Jun 24 2003, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by Auwais BARTHEZ@Jun 24 2003, 07:28 AM
Hi Auwais,

I am certainly aware of the fact that Sri Lanka arent playing in this round but ....
I also have to look at the fact that If I play as Aussies and win the match than certainly sri lanka will lose the semi final berth plus also it also unfair in the tournament to play for 2 teams which are from same group table and can create some conflict.

If Aussies were into be in diffrent group table I would have definatley played since I would not have a benefit of anyway of cheating and getting my team (srilanka) to semi final
I hope you understand

Thanks
OK man thanks

R

radaga

Hi i have come back today from camp and i am very dissapointed that no one could play for me.
Not one person!
Seeing that this match has been abandoned it looks like i am out of the tournament now :angry:

one dayers have caused me a lot of trouble, with the games being so short and i cant always be online to play, so i think next tournament (if there is one) i will play on a team.

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

i would've played but i'd just lose,even with a squad like australia.sorry tim.

R

Rangeela

Originally posted by radaga@Jun 26 2003, 09:41 PM
Hi i have come back today from camp and i am very dissapointed that no one could play for me.
Not one person!
I would have definately played Radaga, but you understand my situation as I mentioned in the pm and above post

thx

R

radaga

Originally posted by Rangeela@Jun 28 2003, 11:11 AM
Not one person!
I would have definately played Radaga, but you understand my situation as I mentioned in the pm and above post

thx
yes i understand why you couldnt play Rangeela, but even when you put up a post asking if anyone would play and no one said anything.
Just peeed me off big time :angry: :angry: :angry:

R

Rangeela

Originally posted by radaga@Jun 27 2003, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by Rangeela@Jun 28 2003, 11:11 AM
Not one person!

thx
yes i understand why you couldnt play Rangeela, but even when you put up a post asking if anyone would play and no one said anything.
Just peeed me off big time :angry: :angry: :angry:
its ok mate..it always a next one

cheers :D

Users who are viewing this thread