Grp A 1st Round: Sri Lanka vs Zimbabwe

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

A very good score on a damp pitch.No it's up to your bowlers especially Chaminda Vaas,to bowl them out or slow the run-rate.I've never seen sonic play so I don't know what's going to happen.

My 500th post!!!

U

UnderTaker

wow...man

that a wonderful score.... good that u played the first game....good start for the lankans.....

Best of Luck ... Sonic..... :up:

S

sonic

Originally posted by Auwais BARTHEZ@Jun 5 2003, 06:11 PM
I've never seen sonic play so I don't know what's going to happen.
I try to keep a low profile mate, my game normally depends on the situation but I am better at chasing a score than setting one, I've not score over 350 with field patch 3.0, I came close though scoring 340 as bangladesh against australia last week, so I am improving on one day's, but this is more of a pressure situation. well done to Rangeela for setting a big total.

K

killa_stiky2002

:D The big guy has done it again

I'll be honest <_< :( I can't get past 150 on hard level

S

sonic

I did my best guys, but in the end it was an uphill battle, I started off really well reaching 100 inside 6 overs but once the spinners came on it was really tough on that damp pitch. Well done Rangeela :up:

S

sonic

Batting stats, Ebrahim played a blinder and Wishart hammered Zoysa all over the place at the start, Rangeela, take my tip and never pick a med-fast bowler in your side cos they just whacked, he went for almost 100 runs from his four overs :D

S

sonic

match summary, Sri Lanka wins by 12 runs, well done to Rangeela again B)

vetts

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Rangeela played brillantly as always (now i remember why you sat out the last tournament! you rule!). And a very, very good run chase by sonic. Despite the loss, any other player is going to find it very hard to beat sonic in this form. I can imagine you'll both slip into the semis easily. Great game by you both!!!

Thurya

Club Cricketer
:band: Well done Rangeela. You Can win the Tournament Go Ahead :afro:

U

UnderTaker

wow. ... bravo... well chased man! a close one this time...

beware of sonic.... and zimbabwe.... something i sgonna happen

WELL played rangeela 'n' sonic..... :up:

sachida

Club Cricketer
I never had time to experiment with one dayers but guys it seems you all whack the ball out of the ground every single ball. 20 overs and 340 runs, sonic and rangeels, you are impressive. And rangeela, seems unbeatable in any form of game.

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

A good match guys.Both of you played good.I would like to see you two face each other in the semis.Good win for Rangeela and a good match for sonic despite losing.Sonic chased well but didn't have the tiny edge that would have won him the match.

Users who are viewing this thread