Grp A 2nd Round: West Indies vs Sri Lanka

K

killa_stiky2002

Samuels' spider graph.....Sonic did you fix that in 5.0 because he came to the crease with Muralitharan and Dharmasena bowling...so......

Good luck in the rest of the tournament undertaker..try to work on your bowling :velho:

S

sonic

Lisle, yes 5.0 now has cover on the square of legside.

However, as I have said before, it doesn't matter how many men I put on the hook boundary its almost impossible to defend that side of the pitch...I think everyone knows that 9/10 hooks go for six, maybe even a higher ratio, its just the way EA made the stupid game, but it does get me agitated cos it just makes the game look stupid. But 5.0 is definitely much tougher, certainly as tough as I can make it, basically the field restrictions are taken out which is quite hardcore I think

I like your performance their Lisle, a big improvement it must be said...undertaker, 56 in 1 over? Thats not even possible surely :blink: :lol:

R

Rangeela

56 an over..... I think in next tour we should bowl instead of batting so we can all get practice and see others performances...

well played guys :up:

S

sonic

bowling is sooooo boring...I was playing a match only today and nearly fell asleep when I was bowling, of course, I just swapped the teams round and then batted, EA need to make bowling mroe exciting, I just find it really annoying on Cricket 2002 :horse:

S

sonic

Originally posted by Rangeela@Jun 11 2003, 04:50 PM
well I enjoy bowling in ODI but test are boring...
exactly, the batsmen are just too defensive in tests, It took me 100 overs to bowl out Australia, and they only managed 56 all out...23 of those were extras aswell :lol: :D

K

killa_stiky2002

Originally posted by Rangeela@Jun 11 2003, 11:50 AM
well I enjoy bowling in ODI but test are boring...
Yup, bowling is fun in ODI but in tests, it's a test of the patience.

S

sonic

Rangeela on the next tour we should have the super six format, there are so many good players on the forums and a lot of them will miss out on semi-finals this time, but a super six would be great and then the top two contest the final.

U

UnderTaker

Originally posted by sonic@Jun 11 2003, 09:23 PM
It took me 100 overs to bowl out Australia,
u bowled 100 overs.....!!!! i haven't seen above 75 even while batting.... and not more than 2 overs while bowling :unsure:

i would appreciate ur patience......oh!

EWLL DONE lisle.... best of luck..... ;) what 'd have been the score if i didnt bowl well ;) :lol:

S

sonic

Originally posted by UnderTaker@Jun 12 2003, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by sonic@Jun 11 2003, 09:23 PM
It took me 100 overs to bowl out Australia,
u bowled 100 overs.....!!!! i haven't seen above 75 even while batting.... and not more than 2 overs while bowling :unsure:

i would appreciate ur patience......oh!

EWLL DONE lisle.... best of luck..... ;) what 'd have been the score if i didnt bowl well ;) :lol:
undertaker, trust me, by the end of those 100 overs I wasn't smiling...my hand was very sore and my eyes stung. Its not fun bowling in tests, the computer defends too much..but is opposite in ODI...only today I bowled Pakistan out inside two overs :ph34r: :lol:

U

UnderTaker

Originally posted by sonic@Jun 13 2003, 12:59 AM
only today I bowled Pakistan out inside two overs :ph34r: :lol:
!!! :huh: :o :o :o :blink:

unbelievable..... i hate to do that B)

R

Rangeela

Originally posted by sonic@Jun 12 2003, 11:29 AM
that is really good sonic......

U

UnderTaker

rang...

isnt' the stats working in ur ocb site..? the link to odi and both test arenot working...!!

S

sonic

Originally posted by Rangeela@Jun 12 2003, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by sonic@Jun 12 2003, 11:29 AM
that is really good sonic......
the secret is to use swing bowlers against the computer cos they don't know which way the ball is going...swingers are much more versatile I find...Trescothick got 6 consecutive wickets in one over, it really was funny to see Youhana etc capitualte (sorry man!) :lol:

R

Rangeela

Originally posted by UnderTaker@Jun 12 2003, 11:39 AM
rang...

isnt' the stats working in ur ocb site..? the link to odi and both test arenot working...!!
its working for me mate

Users who are viewing this thread