Grp A 1st Round: Australia vs West Indies

R

radaga

i had some action screenshots but as you can see my screenshots are stuffing up so im not gonna post them.
well good luck Lisle and i think you should be able to chase this total, just look to the leg side

R

radaga

And Rangeela i did post my bowling stats but they didn't work, do i still get a bonus point?

R

Rangeela

Originally posted by radaga@Jun 3 2003, 08:33 PM
And Rangeela i did post my bowling stats but they didn't work, do i still get a bonus point?
try reposting it or email me the screenshot of bowling
thx

R

radaga

i can send it to you but it is stuffed up, you can't read the stats or anything

R

Rangeela

rules for the game

Players must announce who's batting first
Players must select the correct venues, pitch types, overs, and weather
Using correct Team ctm files
Submit save game files
Screenshot of Inning Scorecard, Bowling figures, and Match Summary by certain dates
Failure to do so will result as "Abandoned Match" and points will be awarded to the opponent Team.

S

sonic

Originally posted by radaga@Jun 4 2003, 04:49 AM
hi everyone, i have finished my innings and made a massive score of 402.
Sonic i think that these fields are way to easy, Rangeela maybe in the next round we can play with the updated version?
When i was batting with adam gilchrist they had absolutly no protection, square on the leg side (as you will see with the attached image) and all i had to do was keep putting him on strike and he would just smash towards the leg side at get 4 or 6. It was much too easy, i found it easier than the normal fields.
radaga, the legside is the hook shot, and that is nearly impossible to defend...if u meant the offside boundary with the square cut then I have now covered that. field patch 3.0 was not good for ODI games, mainly tests, but the latest is better, i'm surprised Rangeela didn't use that

thanks
sonic

R

Rangeela

Originally posted by sonic@Jun 4 2003, 11:03 AM
field patch 3.0 was not good for ODI games, mainly tests, but the latest is better, i'm surprised Rangeela didn't use that

The version 4.0 came out after everything was set for the tournament. Still version 3.0 is much better than the original fields that we have in c2002.

Hopefully in future odi we will use v4.0
thx

R

Rangeela

Can you explain this to me Radaga?
Why did you black out the bowling stats using paint?

R

radaga

Originally posted by Rangeela@Jun 5 2003, 06:06 AM
i didn't, thats what happened to it when i put it into paint

R

Rangeela

Players must announce who's batting first
Players must select the correct venues, pitch types, overs, and weather
Using correct Team ctm files
Submit save game files
Screenshot of Inning Scorecard, Bowling figures, and Match Summary by certain dates
Failure to do so will result as "Abandoned Match" and points will be awarded to the opponent Team.

Match is Abandoned due to not providing the bowling figures. The points will be awarded to the West Indies

Thank You.

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

Pheww every stricted rules unlike the Sharjah cup.Let's hope my Cricket 2002 does want to show me my bowling stats. :D

U

UnderTaker

Originally posted by radaga@Jun 5 2003, 05:38 AM
Originally posted by Rangeela@Jun 5 2003, 06:06 AM
i didn't, thats what happened to it when i put it into paint
why did u paste it into paint...? why dont u use fraps... to capture the screens...?

dont u have it?

Users who are viewing this thread