Congratualtions Rangeela!! :band:
:lol: :lol:

thx mate!

S

sonic

Originally posted by Rangeela@Jun 12 2003, 09:27 PM
Guys its not about the quantity its about the quality
thats count
Rangeela, well you are 100% quality...I'm sure the women all love you for that also :lol: :up:

vetts

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
:blink: I didn't know that anyone cared about how many posts have been done?!?!

A

amber22

Well , If auwais has started the game without my sending of saved game file then I think we let him continue

Good luck

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

What did I miss?!? Just overnight Rangeela gets to 1000 posts and amber sends the bowling stats.Well done Rangeela! :up: 110% quality all the time. I'm starting to sh** it now.This will be like a replay of my last game if I lose because of the similarity in my opponents totals.

S

sonic

Originally posted by Auwais BARTHEZ@Jun 13 2003, 04:35 PM
What did I miss?!? Just overnight Rangeela gets to 1000 posts and amber sends the bowling stats.Well done Rangeela! :up: 110% quality all the time. I'm starting to sh** it now.This will be like a replay of my last game if I lose because of the similarity in my opponents totals.
auwais, listen to this tip...the reason myself, rangeela, undertaker, radaga and Kar_Ind get such good scores is cos we can pace an innings...the secret is to never panic...even if you only manage 6, 7 or 8 off an over, the key is always to keep your cool and nerve and not to think every ball has to be blasted to the boundary. Just wait for the good ball...most short balls can be easily spanked for 6 with a hook, and you always get ATLEAST one short ball an over, so if you put away the rest for singles even thats 11 off the over straight off. But just concentrate on your game and not to rush shots, its really pointless trying to hit boundary shots from a full length when realistically you will just be asking to get yourself caught out....if you can keep wickets in hand then its a very good thing cos you can then take risks later in the innings rather than blow your top order in he first five overs...hope you take some of this on board...and good luck!

:band:

U

UnderTaker

Originally posted by sonic@Jun 14 2003, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by Auwais BARTHEZ@Jun 13 2003, 04:35 PM
auwais, listen to this tip...the reason myself, rangeela, undertaker, radaga and Kar_Ind get such good scores is cos we can pace an innings...the secret is to never panic...even if you only manage 6, 7 or 8 off an over, the key is always to keep your cool and nerve and not to think every ball has to be blasted to the boundary. Just wait for the good ball...most short balls can be easily spanked for 6 with a hook, and you always get ATLEAST one short ball an over, so if you put away the rest for singles even thats 11 off the over straight off. But just concentrate on your game and not to rush shots, its really pointless trying to hit boundary shots from a full length when realistically you will just be asking to get yourself caught out....if you can keep wickets in hand then its a very good thing cos you can then take risks later in the innings rather than blow your top order in he first five overs...hope you take some of this on board...and good luck!

:band:
ya... u r right sonic....

Auwasis.... u have it n u... u can play and win the match... just try to believe that u can do it.... and whay can't u win this game?.... i can't find any reason... don't forget this is a hot match....INDIA vs PAKISTAN... all eyes are on u..... GOOD LUCK mate... :up:

S

sonic

If auwais can start well then this game is still wide open...but you would have to put India down as favourites due to the fact we've yet to see auwais chase a half decent score...but I think one day soon the lad will surprise us all and win a game!... B)

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

Originally posted by sonic@Jun 13 2003, 11:48 PM
If auwais can start well then this game is still wide open...but you would have to put India down as favourites due to the fact we've yet to see auwais chase a half decent score...but I think one day soon the lad will surprise us all and win a game!... B)
LOL I hope I will surprise some people sooner or later.Playing more matches helpsme so that test series against radaga is doing me well.The problem with ODIs are that they are limited so I can't keep on playing power less shots forever.I think that means I'm a better test player.

S

sonic

Originally posted by Auwais BARTHEZ@Jun 14 2003, 10:29 AM
I think that means I'm a better test player.
auwais..whats your average run rate in tests out of curiosity?

Well, you can't be a worse test player than you are one day player, surely :D ...I think perhaps you and Lisle should get together for a game, as you both are on about the same level :unsure: :blink:

Users who are viewing this thread