GTA V

^Okay, that was brilliant!

Oh and btw, just got GTA!! :D

Pro tip: When going after the HPV switch to passive mode so that no one can kill you and steal it from you ;)

pQH8KWOU_k2WFXs8PFdA5Q_0_0.jpg

R* have released a heists trailer.

There was a 'festive' update released yesterday, lots of new clothes/masks/vehicles/guns included. Love the new rocket launcher :yes

So heists are finally happening? :lol They bigged that feature up before the 360/PS3 release and it never materialised for those platforms. Should be pretty damn cool when they happen though.

So heists are finally happening? :lol They bigged that feature up before the 360/PS3 release and it never materialised for those platforms. Should be pretty damn cool when they happen though.
Yeah I can't wait for them too but don't be surprised if they get delayed...again! :p

It's snowing in Los Santos! :)

6EgT1jowd0W-oNaLiVFChw_0_0.jpg

WN0pxbPyGkGu1PGOBc57mg_0_0.jpg

I've just reached rank 50 which means I've unlocked 'The Mugger' :D

^Basically I parked my car outside Simeon's garage so that the guy with the HPV couldn't sell it. I then went 'off radar', killed him, stole the HPV and switched to passive mode so that he couldn't kill me. I then sold the HPV for just over $4k.

Easy money :p

Two 'off radar' kills :D

Two mugger videos. The first one isn't that interesting but the second one is :p

^I just love how that guy failed on more than one occasion trying to kill the mugger :lol

Users who are viewing this thread