AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
1692110160728.png

Gully Wars Revised Fixtures Alert with Pitch Vibes!

Hey street warriors! The asphalt’s been chalked, and each gully’s got its own flavor. The venues? As unpredictable as the gully kids who’ll bring the action!

Fixtures: It's Not Just About the Teams, It's About the Ground Too!

Round 1:

Kharaab Ghutne vs. Temper Acer at Chai Stall Churn - The pitch spins like the stirring of chai at a local stall, spinning batsmen out. A low-scoring spectacle might unfold.
The Meows vs. Gully ke Gunday at Bicycle Lane Boundaries - Boundaries come quick and fast, resembling the pace of bicycles on narrow lanes. Be prepared for a high-scoring match.
Pinch'Em vs. Samosa Guzzler at Thindi Street Sixes - The pitch lets you hit "thindi" (snacks) style sixes, sending the ball flying. Expect a flurry of high-scoring hits. ** Bonus Point Game **

Round 2:
Kharaab Ghutne vs. Samosa Guzzler at Thindi Street Sixes - The pitch lets you hit "thindi" (snacks) style sixes, sending the ball flying. Expect a flurry of high-scoring hits.
Pinch'Em vs. Temper Acer at Auto Rickshaw Runway - The pitch acts as a runway for the ball, mimicking an auto rickshaw ride. The likelihood of a high-scoring game is strong.

Round 3:
Pinch'Em vs. The Meows at Bicycle Lane Boundaries - Boundaries come quick and fast, resembling the pace of bicycles on narrow lanes. Be prepared for a high-scoring match.
Samosa Guzzler vs. Gully ke Gunday at Streetcorner Spin - The pitch turns like a street corner, surprising batsmen with every spin. A low-scoring tussle could be on the cards.

Round 4:
Kharaab Ghutne vs. Gully ke Gunday at Pot-Hole Plaza - Batsmen have to dodge the pitch's "pot-holes" to survive the deliveries. Anticipate a low-scoring battle.
Temper Acer vs. The Meows at Narrow Alleyway - The pitch is as tight as the narrow gully lanes, causing the ball to race away. Expect a high-scoring match.

Round 5:
Temper Acer vs. Gully ke Gunday at Streetcorner Spin - The pitch turns like a street corner, surprising batsmen with every spin. A low-scoring tussle could be on the cards. ** Bonus Point Game **
Pinch'Em vs. Kharaab Ghutne at Broken Tile Turf - The pitch is as unpredictable as broken tiles, causing the ball to bounce erratically. Expect a mix of both high and low scores.
Samosa Guzzler vs. The Meows at Thindi Street Sixes - The pitch lets you hit "thindi" (snacks) style sixes, sending the ball flying. Expect a flurry of high-scoring hits.

Round 6:
Pinch'Em vs. Gully ke Gunday at Narrow Alleyway - The pitch is as tight as the narrow gully lanes, causing the ball to race away. Expect a high-scoring match.
Temper Acer vs. Samosa Guzzler at Chai Stall Churn - The pitch spins like the stirring of chai at a local stall, spinning batsmen out. A low-scoring spectacle might unfold.
Kharaab Ghutne vs. The Meows at Broken Tile Turf - The pitch is as unpredictable as broken tiles, causing the ball to bounce erratically. Expect a mix of both high and low scores. ** Bonus Point Game **

Wildcard Face-off: Last Chance Street Duel on the Auto Rickshaw Runway
The 5th and 6th warriors clash for the coveted playoff spot. Zoom through the scores like an auto on this track!
5th vs. 6th on Streetcorner Spin - Who'll conquer the turning track?
Winner of 5th vs 6th vs. 4th on Streetcorner Spin - Who'll conquer the turning track?

Semifinals: Alley Ambush & Corner Clash
Alley Ambush on Rooftop Rampage: 1st vs. 4th - High-flying action!
Corner Clash on Chai Stall Churn: 2nd vs. 3rd - The spin showdown!

Final: Gully Glory at Thindi Street Sixes
It's raining sixes in the gully! The champions of Alley Ambush and Corner Clash meet in a festival of boundaries.

Pull up to your favorite gully, gather the squad, and let the street magic unfold! Don't just watch the players, feel the ground beneath. Game on, gully gang!

Please Note :
I had made an error on announcing fixtures the last time. I have corrected the fixtures now.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Those damn Pinch'Em's want to eat our samosas????? Not on my watch
You go and watch movies nerd. On your job while earning money.

See I told you it will be tough. Tbh only 2 teams are on our level, though one is inactive old schoolers, one of the other has took a break. The other 2 teams one is again not trollable and other might just delete your posts.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan

See I told you it will be tough. Tbh only 2 teams are on our level, though one is inactive old schoolers, one of the other has took a break. The other 2 teams one is again not trollable and other might just delete your posts.
You won’t even get past the samosas

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada

Sounds like someone is jealous not only do I get to guzzle samosas, I get to do it while working and watching movies. Which means I'm getting paid to do it all....

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Sounds like someone is jealous not only do I get to guzzle samosas, I get to do it while working and watching movies. Which means I'm getting paid to do it all....
I would love that life!

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
That's what I said basically.
You won’t even get past the samosas
Your ghutne are kharaab you want their status change to broken?

Users who are viewing this thread