guys pls help download section!!

joesaadati

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Guys can't get on to the download section pls fix problem guys thanks plsssssssss :help . Also having hard time loggon on to the site pls help is the site under repair. Whe I try to logon to cricket.co.uk online it gives me the below error help pls

Warning: halt(./includes/functions_log_error.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/planetcr/public_html/forums/includes/db_mysql.php on line 389

Warning: halt(): Failed opening './includes/functions_log_error.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/planetcr/public_html/forums/includes/db_mysql.php on line 389

There seems to have been a slight problem with the Planetcricket Forums database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.
:help

Last edited:

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
This happens a lot, something to do with recounting the server (that's what Ste said any way). Just wait patiently and It'll get sorted after a few hours. I know the downloads section is an easy way to find everything, but with a search of the forums, you can find them all from the downloads forum (I think).

Hope it helps mate :p

Dydl

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
joesaadati said:
Warning: halt(./includes/functions_log_error.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/planetcr/public_html/forums/includes/db_mysql.php on line 389

Warning: halt(): Failed opening './includes/functions_log_error.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/planetcr/public_html/forums/includes/db_mysql.php on line 389

There seems to have been a slight problem with the Planetcricket Forums database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.
:help

I got that message trying to go the the index but then i clicked on another link that I had for the index (I think) and Planet Cricket came up!!

Users who are viewing this thread