Harbhajan slaps Sreesanth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minimum ban 10 games.
Maximum ban is lifetime.

I hope he knows how to cut hair cos his slaoon will also be empty after this.

From what i have heard, if Harbhajan has been found guilty, he could get banned for 10 matches .
I know that. Its a level 4 offence and minimum punishment is 10 match ban. But banning him for 10 matches is equal to throwing him out of IPl as there are about 11-12 matches that MI should play. I doubt Modi will do that although Bhajji deserves it big time.

I'm going off. Got an exam tomorrow. Have fun.

Modis reputation is on line so he will do what is right. Anyways he reminds me of typical Boss who will just scrue you at any given opportunity.

Let me guess.
Nothing going to happen. After 2 weeks everything will be settle and Bhajji hardly won't play 2-3 games.
Modi cares for his buisness more than Cricket.

Indian media gets what it wants. :p

Tbh Sreesanth deserves a slap, but on the other hand so does Harbajan both stuck up twats.

And Indian fans don't bother sending me your love by saying ''thats not very nice...''

I agree with Punk. He has it spot on.

I find it more hilarious that Sreesanth cried, he's not 8 anymore ffs.

Tbh Sreesanth deserves a slap, but on the other hand so does Harbajan both stuck up twats.

And Indian fans don't bother sending me your love by saying ''thats not very nice...''

Why the Hell Sreesabth deserves a Slap?
I won't say thats not very nice but everything must have a reason so whats the reason behind your love towards Sreesanth?

that's not very nice...

why was sreesanth the bandar crying was it because a senior or older person slapped him and he got ashamed or it really hurt

If Indians can stand by Bhajji, we can go against him as well. Ban this piece of scum for some time. I'm beginning to think that the racist allegations might have been genuine.

Trust me I've always believed it was genuine. I've watched cricket long enough to figure exactly what Bhajji is capable of.

Like has been said before, he deserves a suspension for this latest incident. Extremely kiddish of Sreesanth to start crying though. Go back to school, son.

There's a money angle involved in it. Harbhajan is a crowd puller. If he gets banned for rest of the IPL there will be a fall in the crowd in matches of MI. I dont think Modi wants that. As far as international ban is concerned, I'll give this guy a chance. He is a good bowler.

He owns a saloon, so that should keep him afloat.

wats the difference between u and akhtar fans??

hmm

isnt it ironic that the two people involved in this incident are actually the most hated???

IMO, harby should be gone. Thats the only way he'll learn
and plz plz someone give this sree some counseling

how the fack can u cry on a tv, son go and cry in ur room or something

with bhajji gone, finally ,finally, murali kartik can get more chances

i want bhajji to be banned permanently

dont want him going akhtar road

Last edited:
hahahahahahahahahahahaha he cried hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha

seriously, he cried

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread