Ponting Releases Captain's Diary 2008

I have a question. Why do all these Australians need to make a wry remark about Indian players to sell their books? Dont their fans value them otherwise?

We've gone over this he makes a new book every year going over everything thats happened in Australian cricket through that year. You think hes going to leave out the India in Australia tour despite it being one of the biggest and most controversial in a while.

Feelin Blue? added 1 Minutes and 10 Seconds later...

Aussies just cant get over Sydney. :rolleyes:

He would have wrote it when it happened anyway.

It's a bit like Punter ignoring the World Cup, just because a group of fans don't like it. He's writing a book about the 07/08 series. If Harbijhan wrote a book you would be praising him.

I have a question. Why do all these Australians need to make a wry remark about Indian players to sell their books? Dont their fans value them otherwise?
Well I certainly wouldn't buy a book that is cleaned up to appease the all powerful BCCI and friends.

As long as Harbhajan torment the Australians there is no problem n don't worry he is not going to come up with the book, he already has loads of money to.

He won't rant like the Mr. Fisher (symonds who does not know how to respect others' culture by insulting their GOD (Lord Hanuman)) or Mr. Clueless (Ponting) or Mr. Fair Play or walker (Adam Gilchrist - seriously didn't have to do what he's done, no wonder he has shown the true colors)

Last edited:
As long as Harbhajan torment the Australians there is no problem n don't worry he is not going to come up with the book, he already has loads of money to.

He won't rant like the Mr. Fisher (symonds who does not know how to respect others' culture by insulting their GOD (Lord Hanuman)) or Mr. Clueless (Ponting) or Mr. Fair Play or walker (Adam Gilchrist - seriously didn't have to do what he's done, no wonder he has shown the true colors)
There's a difference between making public comments and writing your true thoughts and feelings in a book. As none of them have said any of those things publicly, I don't see the problem really. It seems that only Indians are getting upset about this, and that's unsurprising.

Well I certainly wouldn't buy a book that is cleaned up to appease the all powerful BCCI and friends.

Aye, very true

Apart from the fact that he is a racist scum bag and Symonds could actually beat the crap out of the little weed.

aus5892 said:
It seems that only Indians are getting upset about this, and that's unsurprising.

Really, I'm shocked? :eek: If my eyes rolled anymore, I would be looking backwards

I like most of the Aussies. I'm not too keen on Ponting and Hayden. But people like Pup, Brett Lee and Symonds (Can be a bit fiery) are good ambassadors for the game. (Symonds take down on the streaker ftw :p) Meanwhile the Indian team.....Oh just don't get me started :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread