Haris's kit downloads.REQUESTS ON

haris123

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi. i m haris123 and i m now editing BLIC07's kits which are fake so they resemble the licensed kits in international cricket.

First, I will try to make a Pakistan ODI Kit. but for that, i will need u ppl's help.
PLEASE POST:
1. A slazengar logo
2. A pepsi logo

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
You can find them logos yourself its not that hard, what I do is go on Google Images type 'Slazenger Logo' for example and you should get quite a few...

haris123

School Cricketer
I have made 90% of the pakistani kit. all is perfect except that i need to change the colours of the sweaters will can take 1 to 2 days. i have attached the pics.

As soon as i fix the sweaters, i will release the kit!!!

Attachments

• pakistanpepsi1.jpeg
    pakistanpepsi1.jpeg
    60.4 KB · Views: 252
  • pakistanpepsi2.jpeg
    pakistanpepsi2.jpeg
    101.7 KB · Views: 135

haris123

School Cricketer
More Screenies-Pakistani kit updated

I have changed the Paki kit's colour to a more realistic shade.

I only have two troubles:

1.I searched for the real exact Pepsi logo that the pakistani team uses but i didn't found it so i attached a relatively big Pepsi logo to the kit which doesn't look good to me. IF U CAN .PLZZZZZZ!!!! UPLOAD THE REAL AND EXACT PEPSI LOGO.

2. As I said, i needed to fix the sweaters. Now, there's a problem. Which colours should the sweaters? I think light green and i have made light green sweaters. but on farrukh's kit thread, he made the sweaters dark green. SO WHICH IS THE RIGHT COLOUR?

Or you people tell me so i upload two pakistani kits. one with light green sweaters and one with dark green

BUT PLEASE POST YOUR SUGGESTIONS AND ALSO OTHER KIT REQUESTS.

Attachments

• pakistanpepsi1.jpeg
    pakistanpepsi1.jpeg
    117.8 KB · Views: 132
  • pakistanpepsi2.jpeg
    pakistanpepsi2.jpeg
    73.6 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:

haris123

School Cricketer
So, finally i am releasing my Pakistan ODI Kit. The jumpers are light green as in real cricket. as for the pepsi logo, i have replaced it with the real logo which makes the kit more realistic. i am also attaching the pics of the kit.

ok. i will try the Bangladesh one.!!!! Cheers

Attachments

• pakistanpepsi2.jpeg
    pakistanpepsi2.jpeg
    79.5 KB · Views: 228
  • Installation INSTRUCTIONS!!!.txt
    454 bytes · Views: 115
  • PakistanODI.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 209

bumba

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I request you to make west indies, srilanka, south africa, new zealand kit for 2007=2008 season.

haris123

School Cricketer
I request you to make west indies, srilanka, south africa, new zealand kit for 2007=2008 season.

u already said what i was going to say: that i will be releasing an ODI Kitpack which will include licensced kits of all test playing teams.

bumba

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
That will be cool dude, hope u will include test kits as well.

haris123

School Cricketer
yeah, the site is useful for finding logos of different companies and brands.

Anyways, here is the new Bangladesh ODI kit that a person requested earlier on this thread. I have attached the images of the kit. I'm not posting the instructions because they are the same as the Pakistani kit. All you have to do is to simple extract Bangladesh ODi.zip and copy the contents inside the folder to Brian Lara international Cricket 2007\Data\Teams\Bangladesh\Coloured. I will not be posting these instructions again as they are the same for every kit.

My next kit will be: Indian Latest ODI kit that was used in the series vs Bangladesh this year after WC 2007.

P.S: this may seem bad to some people that i m trying to make all the subcontinent teams' kit and West Indies' kit first and Eng, AUS,NZ,SA later.
But don't be disheartened, i will be making Eng, AUS,NZ,SA with as much accuracy that i have shown in pakistani and bangladeshi kits.

Attachments

• Bangladesh ODI.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 186
  • bangladesh2.JPG
    bangladesh2.JPG
    122.5 KB · Views: 206

cnbd_novice

International Coach
Good work with the Bangla kit, but can you please move the red Bangladesh logo on the trouser up a bit? if you see the pictures I posted you can see that the logo doesn't go beneath the knee.
Anyways keep up the good work. And thanks.

haris123

School Cricketer
Indian ODI Kit released

here comes my India ODI kit. well, this is my quickest kit ever made so far so in some places, to me, it seems a little bit unrealistic but i think i have got someting fairly decent to release. screenies are attached.

Attachments

• india1.JPG
    india1.JPG
    78.5 KB · Views: 292
  • india2.JPG
    india2.JPG
    73.3 KB · Views: 173
  • India ODI.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 149

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
Haris you need to work a lot on the Indian kit IMO. From looking at the Indian kit now I want to ask you did u do that in paint? :p.

haris123

School Cricketer
yes, because i m a newbie and don't now how to make curved lines in adobe photoshop.

Users who are viewing this thread