Has anyone seen this before ? - A deflection catch in BLC

Saptarshi

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Has anyone seen this ??? Today when I was playing BLC.. I hit a shot that got edged and went to first slip. The first slip didn't catch it but the second slip caught. This happened with me for the first time after I installed zimrahils ODI patches....

This was amazingly real.... Do you know phil how you did this ??????

J

jonah

That's sounds excellent Saptarshi. It's a pity that BLC hasn't got a feature to save replays - that would be great to see.

One thing happened to me the other day, which never has before. I hit a straight-drive 6-hit, and was caught right on the long off boundary. The fielder threw the ball in the air, celebrating the catch, and I thought my batsman was out. But the umpire signalled a six! It was as though the fielder touched the boundary rope with his foot as he caught the ball. My batsman was given a reprieve, and went on to win the match for me :) .
This may have happened before to some of you guys, but it was a first for me. Superb!

zimrahil (old)

Club Cricketer
saptarshi
I often have edges going through the slips, but never have had a deflected catch - lets hope for some more.

jonah, that has happened to me a couple of times, the fielder definitely went over rope on both occasions. Most bizarre but good to see

Junior

School Cricketer
Hey saptarshi which one of zimrahil patches makes this happen

Users who are viewing this thread